Schlemiel! Schlemazl! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

12/13/2007 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old actress turned up at a holiday party for her new Broadway show "The Drowsy Chaperone" on Wednesday, looking better than a glass of milk and Pepsi!
Cindy Williams: then and now
Shirley was married to Bill Hudson, Goldie Hawn's ex-husband/Kate Hudson's father, but they divorced in 2000.

80's Gal

Wow.... WOW!! She doesn't look a day over 45!!!! Good for you Cindy! She looks completely natural to me.

roughdaddy

ok she look descent, the way a 60 year old who takes care of herself should look......im sure theyll be negative comments just for the sake of it....

sanityrules

For "Wowsers" - I happen to be 60 years old and have not had anything done - I am as fortunate as Cindy Williams to be blessed enough to not have the aging wrinkles, just the crows feet around the eyes. I do have a bit of jowl appearing, but not bad. And if you were to just look at my neck, you would not guess it belonged to a 60 year old woman.

Personally, the only thing I think Cindy might have had done is a nip to the end of her nose to shorten it a bit.

I think she looks great!

Every woman who wants to go under to knife to stay looking young, needs to take a good look at a woman of class who has not had anything done and just looks fabulous - Lauren Bacall.

Certainly she does not have that fountain of youth look. But she really looks great! Women, take note. Lauren Bacall or Linda Evans? Hands down, Lauren Bacall any day!

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

Life comes at you fast,
for everything else there's Master Card.

Maureen

She looks amazing. Even her neck, which usually shows age the most.

Jay

She's beautiful!!! I love her.

gazoo

Ahhhh another classy lady who decided aging naturally would be the best choice in the long run, because she looks FANTASTIC! Joan Van Ark may have turned back time for a couple of years when she first started getting surgery, but I bet she wishes now that she took Cindy's path and just went natural, and she would probably have found that she would look much better.

Notice that Cindy has a healthier body weight then the 60-year old stick figures who starve themselves because they want t skinny waist, but pay for it in the aged face. A little fat goes a long way in preserving a youthful face in later life. No need to plump up cheekbones and try to iron out wrinkles with facelifts, just eat a healthy diet and your face will show the results. Cindy could easily pass for a woman 10 years younger.

hotrod

still a cutie!

R.C.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 Shlemiel...shlamozzol... hausenphepher incorporated.... (more or less) She does look good... and is that her natural face? Cindy must get her 8 hours of sleep every night. By the way, if you're in the Big Apple (New York City), you can catch Cindy Williams in person as she plays "Mrs. Tottendale" in the Broadway musical production of "The Drowsy Chaperone". Catch her while you can... "Drowsy" needs to get bigger audiences or Cindy Williams' show is going to that bottlecap factory in the sky. Run and go see "The Drowsy Chaperone!!!" from RC in Austin, Texas

Rockmelon

She looks totally normal and natural. Good for her!

Employer of the Bride

I thought the picture was going to be a gorefest since it had a big CLICK HERE on it, I was like what am I going to see next, but she looks the same as she always has. What's the POINT of this article? Must be a slow news day. What's next? Tom Brokaw? Jennifer Anniston? Jerry Seinfeld? Then and now photos? Give me a break. Booooooorrrrring!

Sarah

I'm almost 60 myself and look the same as she does. NOT everyone has been under the knife or needle.....yet. My older sister however has done the whole $25,000 thing (when she was 59) and sadly, doesn't look any younger than me or Cindy,,,,she just looks like someone else. I'm sure alot of us will want some help in a few years, it just takes money, lots of it! Wish we could just accept and enjoy looking like ourselves.

greg fujita

cindy is a gem and looks amazing....she was a lead contender to play princess leia in "star wars"

Cabo

Cindy, you look absolutely beautiful. Long life and good health to you!

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

Saw her on something new last night. Looking like that is nothing to be ashamed of at all. She was great as Shirley. What a great show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments