Schlemiel! Schlemazl! Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!

12/13/2007 4:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old actress turned up at a holiday party for her new Broadway show "The Drowsy Chaperone" on Wednesday, looking better than a glass of milk and Pepsi!
Cindy Williams: then and now
Shirley was married to Bill Hudson, Goldie Hawn's ex-husband/Kate Hudson's father, but they divorced in 2000.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

I would tap that!

Smack it, watch it giggle to a stop, then smack it again!

I always thought she was a hottie.

laughin' in Malibu

Cindy Williams is gorgeous..even when you run into her at the local Albertson's, she's always smiling..what a cool chick!!

mikeco3030

The question is what does Laverne look like. (shudder)

Go with the Flow!

She still looks good for her age and she definetly looks better than Goldie Hawn, who has been looking like a cheap hussy lately with her sagging skin.

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

I think she looks better now. It doesn't look like there's any plastic surgery there.

pete zerrea

I"D SPANK HER IN A MINUTE

Chris

wow, Cindy, you look great

Mr. JDG

At first I was surprised to read that she's 60, but then I remembered that she was in "American Graffiti" in 1973--34 years ago. We're all getting older.

Diana

Quit with the negative comments folks -- she looks GOOD for 60! So what if she had
a 'little' plastic surgery done -- nothing serious -- unlike what everyone is doing these
days at a far much younger age!!! Her hair is not 'big' or bleached and her boobs look like
a realistic size. Look in th mirror yourself!

JustPeachy

I thought Cindy was adorable back when she was younger and is just as adorable today. I think some of the rude comments are coming from people who are young and have no idea what they will look like when they get older. It's not always pretty or classy. I loathe when people have to get so much surgery to try to stay young looking. They end up looking worse in the long run. Cindy is keeping it real and has taken great care of herself...a true class act. For a couple of the rude commenters.....someone asked what the hole in the side of her nose was...it's tha camera angle....and there is no nose job evidence in this picture to the one who said she has had work done on it....geez....grow up. For the one who said she needs to put down the knife and fork.....again....grow up. She is a healthy weight for her age and to look like a poster child for an eating disorder is NOT attractive at all.
For someone just a couple of years younger than Cindy....I saw I am proud of her for keeping it real!! You go girl!

DEBRA

why don't you people stop worrying about someone else getting a nip tuck.Go worry about yourselves.big deal if she has a wrinlke....ohhhhhh my godddddddddddddddddddddddd.she is 60 after all.I guess you think youwill up hold forever huh?

somewhereinflight

Cindy looks Great! "The Drowsey Chaperone" with Cindy is a "must see" on Broadway. Cindy is terrific! The show is terrific!

Janis

I wish we could critique some of these people making comments here. I bet they don't look perfect either. But then on the other hand no one cares what they look like or TMZ would picture them too. LOL

NY transplant in Vegas

Met her recently at Fellini's Restauraunt in Vegas.
We actually closed the place together that night.
What a lovely and so down to earth lady.

Just Me

I think she looks great... what do most of you idiots making the negative comments look like??

rock on, Shirley!!! I hope to look as good when I'm 60 yrs old.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments