Tiffany & Debbie Gibson

'Mask' Their Feelings

12/13/2007 6:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Twenty years later, former teen pop princesses Tiffany and Debbie Gibson are still competing against each other -- and Cher is caught in the middle! If I could turn back time!

1213_mask_musical-1
TMZ spies tell us the Britney and Xtina of the '80s were both recently spotted auditioning for the lead in the Pasadena Playhouse's upcoming musical adaptation of "Mask" -- the 1985 facial deformity tearjerker. We're told Tiffany tried out first and as she exited the room found Deborah Debbie sitting in the waiting room. I don't think we're alone now! While the gals are by no means enemies, we're told the situation was more awkward than their '80s hairdos! Electric youth!

By the way, the thirtysomething ladies are vying for the character Cher played in the film -- not the part of Rocky Dennis. Everyone knows that role should go to Carrot Top.

Fruit Salad Show

Oops.... here's the website address:

Fruit Salad Show

You can ask her if she got the part!!

Jackie

Ok, Tiffany was my very first concert in Edmonton Alberta WAYYYYYY back in the 80's. I can still remember the program I got and tshirt. In the program, she said her favorite movie was "Mask". I do not know how I remember that but I swear it is true!!

blueangel

No, the part of Rocky Dennis should go to Rumor Willis!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Tiffany had two hits but those were two great songs! I love the 80s. Thanks for bringing her up i'm downloading all this time and i think we're alone now.

InsanityForHannity

Carrot Top shouln't play Rocky, That role should go to Rumer Willis, hands down.

ahahaaaaa

Britney and Christina are more succesful because when they first came out they were like 16 and were half naked in their music videos and they acted like friggin sluts. SEX SELLS

AnnaBanana

All the haters should read the lyrics to Goodbye Alice In Wonderland by Jewel. It describes the
80's pop princesses to a perfect T,

"I Made a Living With A Song wanting desperately to belong
Fame Is Filled With Spoiled Children
I guess that's why I'm leaving
I crave reality"

Tiffany was not a hit one wonder either. I Think We Are Alone Now, Could've Been,All This Time and Radio Romance
received radio play. It's not a crime if they now prefer being underground artists that prefer a normal life.

backporchpoet

Tiffany is probably just mad that Debbie's dating the same New Kid now that Tiffany dated back in the '80s.

nick

I am in support of wonderland, this project is seeing very good fame and should be continued. I'm up for moral support and would do my part to promote this wonderful project.fits pandora bracelet\gold pandora bracelet

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2