Dog Chapman -- On His Way Back to TV?

12/14/2007 4:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Duane "Dog" Chapman looked relaxed and happy, taking a break from his Tour of Contrition '07 for a little R&R last night -- could it be because his show is on its way back on the air?

Sources tell TMZ that the network is very pleased with the progress Dog has made with African-American leaders, but nothing has been decided yet about the return of "Dog the Bounty Hunter."

Meanwhile, we spotted Dog kicking back -- and throwing some shakas -- at a housewarming party for designer Christian Audigier. Chill, brother!

Sharona

When you ask if I forgive Dog it is really confusing for me to answer....you see the problem is I didn't see anything wrong with what he did in the first place....so how do you forgive somebody for something that they didn't do?

james

If you support the Dog go to www.petitiononline.com/dogontv to sign the petition to keep him on TV!!!

Aaron

This is a joke, all you idiots saying you won't support a racist tv show or racist network, give me a break. If you don't like what you hear, then don't listen. This is america remember, a person can say whatever he wants. It's called freedom of speech, and if you don't like it, then don't watch his show. He's not going to lose any sleep over you not watching.

Courtney

wow;. venting is prty ignornat

Courtney

wow. venting is pretty ignorant

Vall

Jake Jerlomeis

A great help site if you want Dog back

DARK MEAT ONLY

Jr! You can go outside and ride your tricycle because spelling is not one your stronger abilities.

Wally

I happy a and e dropped this stupid show..maybe dog and his family can ask that black cable tv show(BET) to run it now. I would like to see dog on that channel..........cause i never watch it.

Willy

Vall Wrote
39. I don't like his racist remarks but I do like the job he does. Getting criminals off the street is dangerous and people like Dog and his group risk their lives to do it. So, don't judge him on this one mistake, let him make ammends and move forward.

=================================================================================
You got things Wrong Here ..
Those Bond Jumpers were already in Jail and MR DOG furnished Bail $$$$$ So they Could Get back out on the Street and Continue their Criminal Activity. If It Was Not For DOG or other Bondsman, Those Criminal Would STAY locked UP. Do not make an ANGEL out of DOG, Since He jeperdises Your Life By getting Criminals FREED .

tammy

tmz i was never mad at dog his son did this on purpose did you know that his song was in jail for 2 years for drug trafficing ?and dog was trying to get him to join his boutny hunting squad and so he went down to where dog is and was extermley disrepectful to his family and so was his girlfriend who he met in jail ( i am assuming) so just shut up about dog was wrong to use the word but you know what you guys are wrong to make fun of the celbs on here if u dont like them all i can say close you site. BITCHES!

crazydiamond

I hope he comes back to tv, idc if hes rasist or not black people can say w/e they want about white people but when we say something about them wee rasist automatically

Jusst saying

I'd love to see the show aired again. I really enjoyed it and admire the Chapman family for their work. If all shows were taken off the air for such ridiculous reasons there would be nothing on TV at all.

Debbi ~ Florida

Racisim is definately a 2 way street......so what he said the "N" word....big damn deal!!! I am sure at one point in all of our lives we have said it or thought it. If you say you didn't...then you are a liar, Let's move on already!!!! I love ya DOG!!!!!

Wally

what's the bid deal,there might be other racist that have a tv show.give him his stupid show back.i like dog, if i wasn't so much younger then. him,i would marry him.what he needs is a nice college girl like me.i would help him try to get his tv show back on to. if it meant sleeping with the right people,for sure.dog i think the guy that posted earlier about asking the BET network might have a good idea there. but i may change my willingness to sleep with the right people in just that case.but if it meant A & E or like soap advertiser or something like that,i am sure could do it. dog i love you