Jodie & Her 'Beautiful Cydney'

Step Out

12/14/2007 2:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nine days after breaking her silence of the lambs by referring to her longtime gal pal Cydney Bernard as "my beautiful Cydney," Jodie Foster made a very public appearance with Bernard outside paparazzi magnet Il Sole on Thursday.

While you can hear someone say "I'd kiss you," it's unclear who says it. Silence, Clarice! Jodie then fakes out the paps by acting like she isn't going to ride in Cydney's SUV, but hops in at the last second and orders her to "go,go,go!"

The dynamic duo then rode off into the night together.

mistermac1609

Have loved Jodie Foster for years.Beautiful,talented and classy.Wish you the best in your personal and business life.
Only wish you were AC/DC because I feel our gender still has a lot of loving and caring to offer.

Kathy

Jodie has always been a class act!

karen

way to go jodie,,,it is a tough life style, believe me, but well worth the love,,,,good luck and many happy love filled days

Lindatoo

How very sad for both her and her fans ! Perhaps with age she will become wiser.

Maggie

Class act all the way. Who cares if she's gay or straight? If you are lucky enough to find love in this world, go for it. Has absolutely nothing to do with the amazing actress she is.....

karen

responnse to SUSAN...who is probally in bed now....either ALONE or with her husband,,,,but with her back turned away.....
do not judge bitch....love is love and just get over your self righteoues bull crap.....don't push the tampax too much!!!LOL

jamie p.

Great actress.Very classy. I hate to hear that, though. Anyone can change if they want to. Maybe she will.

~~~Ann~~~

Who Cares?

George William Gockel

I already know that Jodie Foster is a lesbian. I saw Jodie Foster in the original Freaky Friday movie.

Lynne

What a shame ... I do not find it cute, or awesome ... what/ who's next ... This world is a complete mess. Homosexuality is a sin, an abomination in the eyes of Christ.

Jeff

1,2,3,4, poke that p#$#y til its sore!!!!

The Accused

Great movie!!

janet

too bad she is living such a sinful life.

Kelli

GET A LIFE PEOPLE AND MOVE ON!

Jeff

get over yourself and move into the 20th century!!!! no one should care who you share your bed with... It doesnt effect your life and i live my life the same as you do.... And i am a homosexual

Kelli

REALLY, WHO CARES TO COMMENT ON HER BEDROOM PREFERANCES?