Daniel Baldwin a Free Man!

12/17/2007 7:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Daniel Baldwin just got a huge break from the judge. He deserves it!

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Nancy L. Newman just recalled and quashed the warrant that had been issued for the actor on December 7.

Baldwin must re-enroll in a court-ordered drug program.

UPDATE: Baldwin told the judge, "I didn't know I was supposed to call the court myself. I plead ignorance."

Story developing ...

kKDARIAN

HOA@!

SuzyCreamCheese

Get Well!

cutiepie

Another famous/non talented person who gets off scott-free? Wow, what a shock!

del

Why does he deserve a break for continually breaking probation conditions? Y'all wanted Paris, or Britney, burned alive. This pushing-50 drunkard/addict entered a plea agreement. When you break the conditions of that agreement, you face serving some (and up to all) of the jail sentence that was suspended. Why all the rage for very young women and none at all for beyond grown-up men doing far worse? This guy is going to kill himself or someone else, but not before he's dragged his family, including his children, through hell, again.

Party 'till you die!

That's it! I'm buying a tank and a machine gun and moving to California to go on a crime spree that would do do Al Capone proud! Oh, that's right I'm not celeb! Bummer. And I was so looking forward to being a real menace to society, but I guess the stars have that privilege too. Seriously, just when are the people in California going to get sick of this special treatment and rip those star obsessed judges out of their comfy lairs of inequity!

SMF

He doesn't show up and is missing since Dec 7 and the judge let's him off the hook. Kiefer should have had that judge. Is there any justice in California? Or is it just the luck of the judge you get? Maybe Kiefer would have been luckier if he had a woman judge. Unbelievable.

Jack Schitt

AHHHH Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law

lin

There's only on reason he wouldn't show up for court and that's because he was on a drug bender. I can't believe he's getting yet another chance and I don't think they are doing him any favors by doing so. He's going to end up dead from an overdose soon.

Brit

HE SHOULD BE FREE, SUCH A GREAT TALENT........

Ed

Ever heard the staetment that ignorance of the law is no excuxse? THis man got lucky as hell.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

AND IT WORKED. YA GOTTA LOVE THAT SHIZZ.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

I like Stephen Baldwin. Least he's a good actor like Alec.

gman

LETS GET IT RIGHT--- ALEX IS AN ACTOR HE IS A JUNKIE. VAMPIRE WAS A GOOD MOVIE THOUGH

gman

STEPHAN BECAME A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. HE MUST HAVE DONE SOME EVIL THINGS TO TURN HIM. FYI CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE MOST CORRUPT ORGANIZATION IN THE HISTORY OF MAN. GOOD JOB. IDIOT

Suzie

Didn't you know, Daniel Baldwin can do whatever he wants. After all, he's an actor with a lot of money and probably has the judge in his pockect. Not very unusal for some of these folks.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments