Dramatic 911 Call -- Part Two

12/17/2007 1:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We have more of the frantic 911 call made by Donda West's friends and family. In the second part, one woman is clearly overwhelmed and begins hyperventilating as the 911 dispatcher attempts to give instructions on how to perform CPR. Click to hear.

Warning: The content is graphic.
Donda West 911 call part 2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

missRN

WHO CARES ABOUT THE IDIOT WHO SAID WHO CARES, U ARE AN A**HOLE, GROW THE HELL UP!!! IF U DIDN'T CARE U WOULDN'T HAVE LISTENED TO THE DAMN TAPE!!!!! THE PERSON ON THE PHONE WITH THE DISPATCHER PISSED ME OFF, I WOULD THINK SHE WOULD TRY TO CALM DOWN A LITTLE TO TRY TO HELP DR. WEST, AND IF SHE CARED ENOUGH, THATS WHAT SHE WOULD HAVE DID!!!! I KNOW SHE HAD SOME KNOWLEDGE OF CPR, MOSTLY EVERYONE DO, SHE SOUND LIKE SHE WAS DICTATED SOME OF THE STEPS TO THE OTHER PERSON EVEN BEFORE HE WAS TELLING HER WHAT TO DO, ANY SMART PERSON KNOW TO TURN SOMEONE ON THE SIDE IF THEY ARE VOMITING CAUSE COMMON SENSE WOULD TELL U "IF I DON'T TURN THE PERSON OVER THEY WILL CHOKE", AND IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT SHE DIDN'T HAVE COMMON SENSE!!! I WILL PRAY FOR U KANYE!!!!

The whole family ought to go back to their double-wide in Looziana

First and who cares!

Just my opinion

Wow, the second half of this call was worse than the first! That would be 5 minutes wasted that could have been used for saving her life.! The people in the house sound like they were more concerned for themselves than West laying there not breathing! Unbelievable. My heart goes out to her son Kayne.

hangtheDJ

Did Perez post this? I thought TMZ had SOME class.

windy

dats sad.

kc

I can't even believe the utter stupidity of those women. Frightening.........that poor woman.

Eric

Are the people in the house retarded? Serious I know it is a panic situation but what a bunch of morons.

kim suck

dat be sAD!

Courtney

Who cares. Maybe this will knock Kanye off his Holier Than Thou Pedestal!

Courtney

Who Cares. Maybe this will knock Kanye off her holier than thou pedestal

Harv Agrees!

******************************************************************************************

Annaland

These people were NO help in an emergency. Dear God. If I were Kanye, I would be PISSSSSSSSED. What a waste.

MK

WAY TO RESPECT A DEAD WOMAN'S PRIVACY, TMZ

HARVEY LEVIN IS A PIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel

Okay, now I know why Donda died... her dumbass friends wouldn't take two seconds to listen to the dispatcher or answer his questions. He had to ask the lady on the phone like twelve times if she was breathing or not! Maybe her life could have been saved if it wasn't for her friends!

JL

Wow. I'd say sue the idiots who wouldn't listen to the dispatcher trying to help them. The woman might have made it if the caller would have listened to the people she was asking for HELP.

kelly

Wow. I hate this for the family that the tape is out. All these people in the room spent way to long talking to each other and not listening to the operator.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments