Brit to Jamie Lynn: You're a Hot Mama 2 B

12/20/2007 2:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hot Mama 2 BTMZ has learned Britney Spears just spent $500 on a gift basket for her newly pregnant unwed teen sister Jamie Lynn. Hey, sis, you gone have a booboo too!

We're told Brit called up West Hollywood celeb baby emporium Petit Tresor late Wednesday afternoon and ordered Jamie Lynn a Tuni & G tank top with the words "Hot Mama 2 B" on it, along with a bunch of all white items including a blanket, a stuffed elephant with a white satin bow, onesies, socks and sneakers. According to our sources, the note attached read: "Dear J.L., We love you! Brit, Sean and Jayden." Auntie Brit luvs y'all!

Now that she's pregnant and famous, Jamie Lynn really is following in her big sister's footsteps. Marriages, divorces, panty flashin', rehab, head shaving and custody battles to follow!

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

WHAT?

P.S.

Who/Where is your babies Daddy?

kersitn

ok well if i was jamie i would not let my child be around Britney. i mean i know it is her sister but come on she is a very bad influnce and her baby just does not need to be around that.

go
jamie

JB

What do you know another 16 year old unfit mother ....well it is Christmas time can you say hoe, hoe, hoe??

Anne

182. Who cares if she is pregnant, there is a bunch of poeple having babies younger than her. . . and who cares if she is started a family earlier than other people are. as long as she takes care of the baby, why should it matter how old she is.

Perhaps due to the social pathology associated with teen births? Higher poverty rates,less education for both the mother & child, more contact with law enforcement. Look up incarceration stats; a majority of inmates come from single-parent homes.

gardner

what is brit supposed to do? ignore her little sister, make her feel bad about a bad situation? IMO the best thing to do now is to help jamie-lynn out and try and make her feel good about herself. brit's being a good big sister.

Vintage '51

To Young To be a Mom: On a personal note. I met my husband when I was 14.We married when I was just shy of 20 and we celebrated our 37th anniversary last Fall. We have 2 daughters 23 and 30 respectively.Yes, we married young BUT we waited to start our family.Too many young people go into a marriage with the idea that they can always get a divorce if it doesn't work out instead of making it work.Another huge problem is that most of them have a child or two or have a child too soon after getting married and this added stress causes problems.In the end it is the child(ren) who suffer.We take our marriage vows seriously. Getting married just because of the baby news isn't always a good idea. It usually doesn't work out and the statistics continue to rise. Luckily Jamie has the finances to help her. Most young mothers don't.

cjvwise1

I dearly hope that Jamie does not make a mistake more complex by marrying the teen dad. Jamie! Please ask the questions. Does he have a job? Does he have a home of his own? Can he provide for the baby?
Listen to the voice of experience. You can afford to financially care for the baby. Do you really want to take care of the baby's dad too? Just look at what K-fed is doing to your sister.

cjvwise1

All Brit needs to do is get her MO JO reved up, hire a dream team, and kick some booty! Anyone can see she is running scared with no one to turn to. She keeps turning to these idiot men who just want to capitalize at her expense. It is no wonder she cannot trust anyone. Her entire world is filled with pimps who want a piece of her income.

cjvwise1

Brit is acting out of fear tempered with serious trust issues. Her marriage is ended. Her career is in serious jeopardy. Her privacy is "non-existent. She has no one she can trust. She needs to "Get Mad" , Get a dream team together, and Go on the offense instead of the defense. Why is it a man, regardless of how big a crude ball, can align a crew to do his dirty work. Then he acts like the "solid citizen" and pretends there was no trap.

Bella

To: VIntage '51: I agree. 36 years ago my husband and I both had our college degrees when we married. Life is a struggle, and it is difficult to hold a marriage together. Children add extra stress, and if women especially do not have an education or a trade of some sort to support themselves, it makes things extremely difficult. If someone will help Jamie control the finances in the future, it will help ease the pressures of every day life. Hopefully, she will continue her education and go to college. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and safe holiday. Bella

JessicaL

I am a 17 year old w/ a One year old daughter. It was tough & her dad stayed by my side & I really hope the same goes for Jamie. I have done fine I live on my own graduated high school and still going to school so You can be young and have a baby and not totally screw your life up. I have a lot I wish I could of done & def wish I would of waited but I would not trade her for the world & I am content with everything.
I just hope everything goes well and she lives up to be a mom & not have these crazy court cases like her sis.
good luck jamie.

cjvwise1

Brit and Jamie both need to set up trust funds for their babies so that the daddy cannot get their hands on any support monies to blow at the gambling tables. The trusts can be utilized in lieu of child support payments and will designate a third party (preferably not anyone in the pier group or families) to protect the childrens' interest. If support is off the table, I will bet the TMZ stalkers on K-fed's speed dial will vanish. Anyone with an IQ over 80 should be able to figure out he is the one orchestrating the mobs that follow Brit. Without her, K-fed could not even pay the phone bill. A trust will limit his access to the cash. Tacky K-fed can buy a diamond from his own cash for the next "sucker" to reclaim to put in his other ear. Point of fact: If a man buys a ring for a girl with her money, then puts it in his own ear to show off at a poker table, it was never a gift, and it surely is not his to keep.

cjvwise1

I am amazed that beautiful and talented females like, Brit, Jamie Lynn, Pam Anderson, Paris, etc, are so lacking in self esteem that they keep victimizing themselves by picking these looser men. Do they feel so guilty for their success that they have to torpedo themselves.? Do they ever ask any of the basic questions a girl should ask before ripping their panties off?

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21