John Mayer -- TMZ Is Subpoenaing My Thoughts!

12/21/2007 5:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

John Mayer sought TMZ after dinner at the Waverly Inn last night, and accused us of everything from subpoenaing his thoughts to being FOIA-abusers (oh, just look it up) to over-aggressive subtitling.

His misgivings stem from a certain invasion of his mental privacy on the night of September 14, 2007. If you have no idea what we're talking about, watching the video will help.

Lisa

I agree, JM is hilarious, If you don't get his sense of humor YOUR a douchbag, and I know JM "gets this", and you know what they say about big heads, ooops thats feet, I bet he's got big feet too !!

twitter

personally, I would HATE all of the attention celebs get....I think John's humor throws the pops off for a few seconds, you never know what he will come up with next...rock on John, keep us laughing, even if you do have a big head.(up or down?)

Jennifer

Is anyone else scared by this size of this man's head??? or am I alone in this....

LA will always SUCK

no, its bad photoshop'd still. People are afraid to comment?

noitall

This guy is VERY strange............

nobodys fool

HAS ANYONE EVER ASKED THIS GUY WHAT PLANET HE'S FROM? HE SURE IS NOT FROM AROUND HERE.

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

The guy is a total no talent jerk wad.

SHE'S AN ATTENTION WHORE

Not too many people get John Mayer's sense of humor. I do, and I think he's hilarious. I don't know if anyone saw his short lived MTV show, but he actually went to a preparty for one of his concerts (it was held in the parking lot outside the stadium he was playing at) in a bear suit, to interview some of his fans. At one point, he asked one of his fawning girl fans to describe why she liked him, and she gushed on & on for like 30 seconds. To which he replied, "I don't know, I heard John Mayer's gay..." I just about died laughing at that one...

Stick

You know that dude got up on Jessica Simpson and wore that ass out. 'who's your daddy ughh ughhh ughhh!'

becca

he is hilarious

michelle

John Mayer has an intelligent sense of humor and an extremely clever wit about him and that is SO rare and SO refreshing to find in a major public figure these days. He's not afraid to make fun of himself, and he doesn't dumb down his image like most stars do to appeal to a greater base. He is actually smart enough to understand that to win the great masses you have to dumb yourself down to their level because people don't like things/people they can't understand...it makes them more aware of their own intellectual shortcomings. Yet he still speaks his mind in spite of all that. To me, that makes him authentic and real and fascinating. So, in my humble opinion, you don't have to LIKE his sense of humor; to each their own. But if you are one of these losers leaving comments saying "he's so weird" or "what's wrong with him?" or "he's stupid", then honey, just go ahead and know that those of us with some intelligence know you just don't GET it, you can't wrap your mind around anything that's not classified as cartoon humor or fart joke humor, and we have you to thank for movies like Bring It On 23 getting made. Happy Holidays!

michelle

Oh really, Sir Nigel? A "no talent jerk wad" you say? Boy, I better really listen to anything you say, because anyone with such a clever put down HAS to be the authority on talent. I'm not a huge fan of John Mayer. But I respect him as an artist. He writes his own music and writes incredibly well and beautifully. He plays guitar spectacularly and skillfully. He's sold millions and millions of records. So please tell me, Mr. Buttercrumpett, what you define as talent? The dancers on Yo Gabba Gabba? LFO? I'm so anxious to hear what such a brilliant and discerning critic DOES credit talent to. Thanks so much for showing us the truth! :)

Merry Christmas

1. @ Jennifer - He's got a great big melon. Reminds me of "So I Married an Axe Murderer"
2. @ Dude is Hilarious - there is a reason it was "short lived."

Nuff'said.

Geminat.com

This guy is hilarious.

Mallory S.

Did you photoshop his head on top of his shoulders?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments