'Boy Meets World' Star

Meets Jail Cell

12/22/2007 12:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122207_daniell2_wi-1Danielle Fishel, best known for her role as Ben Savage's love interest -- Topanga on "Boy Meets World" -- was arrested Thursday morning for a drunken driving warrant in Newport Beach, Calif. Mr. Feeny is gonna be furious!

Newport Beach Sgt. James Rocker arrested Fishel around 5:00 AM -- and according to the AP she was released shortly after.

Shitney, please drop of the face of the planet.

her forehead is too short. you can't tell from this pic but it's true.

Lanie

Noooooooooooooo

Not Topanga!!! I love Danielle Fisher. What a disappointment. Oh well, we all mistakes, of course- she could have killed someone or herself-- which sucks,

but I forgive you Danielle!!!! Just don't do this again.

Lanie

I am 100% straight and female... and I have always had a crush on Topanga. She is just too cute. I used to know someone who knew her and she said she was a truly sweet girl.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I give her the benefit of the doubt. She might have had like two drinks and drove not realizing she was too messed up. First time she's ever been caught doing anything wrong in all these years......and I loved her on boy meets world. Everyone makes mistakes and hopefully she'll come out of this learning to not do that again.

Nicole

ha i agree with Danni shes such a hypocrite
she goes on the Tyra banks show all promoting this no drinking junk and then she goes out and gets a DUI i dont feel bad for her at all what aloser

Paul J.

Hey Danielle Fishel, its called "Keeping up with the Jetsons" not the Hiltons! If you keep that up sweetheart and you are going to get the same reputation of being a lush like as Paris, Britney, Lindsay, Nichole, and Courtney. and the fastly approaching, Jamie Lynn Spears....You have been a very together and polite role model through the years Danielle Fishel, do you really want a rep of being a lush and lose your fans like they did? Be a champ not a tramp!

hysterical

I hate to say this, but this was coming for her. Appearances are deceiving: she drinks a LOT. I worked with her last year and expected to meet a nice, sweet, down-to-earth girl. In reality, she is a stuck-up snob and parties way too much. She's not the girl you see on Tyra! I see now why it's hard for her to get work. I wonder if she has this reputation elsewhere? I don't feel one ounce of sadness for her. Sure, everyone makes mistakes, but she has gotten away with a lot because she's "Topanga", and now she's just one more washed-up loser hasbeen. What a shame.

Me

Awww, crap, and I LIKED her.

TMZ_User

**GASP** NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! not MY poor sweet defenseless Topenga. Hollywood, you bastards I still love Danielle Fishelle though Danielle can come play with me any day.

Party 'till you die!

Couldn't remember her, so looked her up on IMDB and SHE USED TO DATE LANCE BASS!!!! Wonder how well THAT went? Maybe it drove her to drink.

BOEING 787

Danielle Fishhel just seems to be in a large list of has been and washed up celebrities
and current celebrities that have been caught drinking and driving, something is
causing these celebs to drink when things are not good or are good, non the less they
have to pay a price for DWI.

pix

It is a career move.

Party 'till you die!

brown and brown, nothing against you and I totally understand that you are saying that the system is favoring celebs, but take comfort in the fact that celebs ARE getting busted on an almost daily basis! I'm sure this warms your heart as much as it does mine! It seems to be the courts that are the ones dropping the ball here. No regular person spends 80 something minutes for doing the same thing! Much like the famous death row statement of:
Capital punishment: them without the capital get the punishment.
Executed in electric chair, Florida.
~~ John Spenkelink, d. May 25, 1979

Just substitute the word Celebrity for the word Capital.
Money and fame still seem to rule the world of justice.

hottiemchot

I could care less about this washed up c*nt. Whatever happened to Rider Strong? (aka Shawn Hunter). He was the hotness on Boy Meets World!!

Hulkster

She is one of the prettiest women I have ever seen.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments