Britney's Night of Lunacy

12/23/2007 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney's latest late night lunacy started off when the popwreck hopped out of her car and stood in the middle of the street to get a photo of a roadside mural -- only to be thwarted by some inconsiderate paparazzo -- sending Spears into a camera smashing tirade! She's a toxic avenger!

Unlucky for Brit, the camera she smashed was her own, and she had to return to the scene of the freak out to find her camera's memory card. A pap finally found it for her -- and then things got crazy!

Brit then hopped into a photog's ride and took off to Woodland Hills -- reportedly hitting speeds of 120 MPH! After that, she strapped on her best pink wig and tight dress, and she and the photog went into the Peninsula Hotel -- where he later emerged at 4:00 AM craving a cigarette! Hmmm.

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26

Ang

You know you've hit bottom when you start writing stories about other paparazzi! Even if they are connected, however slightly, to a celebrity! ROFL

chismosa

After hearing and seeing all about this girl for month and now its going on to years. I wonder what is it that TMZ really has on Brit??
I mean come on is TMZ really just not all that with finding other news that they have to chase Brit all over town just to get something on their chart. I think that they are trying to break her then they will say, "Hey we got it now". TMZ if you don't got it then just get off the air.

lll

When she kills herself or someone else the blame rests solely on the shoulders of those who do nothing to stop this. Namely, the people in a legal position to order her into a treatment/mental facility. How much more evidence do you need? If she was careening around my city I would be concerned for my children who drives safety and if something happened I would hold somebody accountable. This is absurd.

Sara

Actually "yo mama" I just have an extremely low tolerance for idiotic, ignorant a**holes. And after reading so much trash and crap on here... I had to respond. That's what happens when you are intelligent and are a person living in the real world outside the shadow of blind judgement and read a bunch of ridiculous BS like what so many of you write on here. :)

Molly Nguyen

I like Brit's attitude; and, she's not stupid. She's just innoccent young lady. Don't call her a whore, you "freak", you are only a jealousy calling her that!

Me As In Me

Maybe she will kill one of them so they can leave her alone

Kelli

Will it ever end? Leave her alone. Good Grief.

Me As In Me

oh and First

Me As In Me

OH WELL I AM NOT FIRST MAYBE NEXT TIME

tuna marie

she is headed to the insane asylum, just wait and see. that is the only future for her.

Standards are badly needed.

What part of 'I'd like to take a picture of that mural, could you please move?' do these freaking morons not understand?
Julia was right. They embarrass themselves. Good for Britney for speaking her mind. They impinged on her freedom in a big way, and every one of them owes her an apology. What a bottom feeder scramble and display. I used to respect photogs.

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26