Stallone in Rambo Overkill

12/24/2007 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After bringing the Rocky series back from the dead, Sylvester Stallone is now doing the same with Rambo -- and he's not afraid to self promote at every available opportunity.

Stallone slyly turns a holiday question into a Rambo plug, only to later reveal his jacket has his face plastered on the back.

Gotta pay those Ferrari bills somehow ...

Hollywood Azz

Retard!!!

Hollywood Azz

Damn I'm good!!

Giggles

Geez, how sad he has only one claim to fame and he's going to ride it forever.

BOSCO

ARE YOU SERIUOS # 3?? HE'S HAD SO MANY #1 MOVIES,MORE THAN MOST CELEB'S. BUT THNX 4 YOUR STUPID REMARK.

Hollywood Azz

sounds like #4 is a Rambo suckass. I totally agree with #3.

BOSCO

YOU AGREE #6 BECAUSE UR JUST AS RETARDED..AND TO TELL THE TRUTH, I DONT LIKE SLY. I WAS JUST COMMENTEING ON HIS STUPID AND TOTALY UNRESEARCHED REMARK. I GUESS YOUR JUST AS STUPID.

She looks like hell

Sylvester Stallone is a lifelong accomplished actor. He has MANY more claims to fame than just Rocky you bunch of asses. How about Cop Land, Tango and Cash, Demolition Man, ummm COBRA? I am not his biggest fan by far but good for him. I hope he continues to do well. He's an excellent father and a talented man.

Yucks!

He wears that to remind him of the good ol' days when he made hit movies. Poor Sly.It sucks being a has been.

roughdaddy

im not a sly basher but give it a rest....doenst he have enough over price painting in his house already....

duh

Flyn' high now - you forgot that armwrestling movie masterpiece - "Over the Top."

BOSCO

JUDGE DREAD, RHINESTONE COWBOY,THROW MOMMA FROM THE TRAIN...I HATE THEM ALL, BUT THEY WERE BOXOFFICE HITS

Donkeypuncher

He just wants to show off the HGH

Ambereagle

"YOU GO SLY". This Great looking well put Together Italian Woman Loves Ya ..........We Baby Boomers must stick together. "STUPID" I Do No Think So. This fine Italian Hunk Is a Harvad Grad..........................".So "Get over It Guys , Get a Life.

Jennifer2000

SLY is a Hollywood Icon and has massive world wide fame and stardom. I love a few of his movies and like about half. SLY is an inspiration to many men who would otherwise look like fat couch potatoe pigs and burden our health care system and families with $billions in "unhealthy life style" medical expenses. SLY is happening NOW ! He is a Hollywood Heavyweight ! We can all hope his next movie shows the same commitment he shows to the gift of life and health he has been blessed with.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments