Fergie's Multi-Carat Lady Lump

12/28/2007 11:59 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ broke the news that Fergie and Josh Duhamel are engaged -- and now we've spotted more diamond-studded evidence! Nice rock!

La Galicious One was in Beverly Hills yesterday, supposedly house shopping -- she'll need a place to keep that "Las Vegas" hottie.

Big Bling Rings

Millie

I think it is wonderful that a person who used to be on drugs have such a successful life. There aren't many people who can actually acheive that. For once just give her props for coming along this far. Fergie, Congrats and I wish you much success and happiness. Haters find your own happiness.

Mr Poop Scoop

She should sue the doctor that performed her Brow Lift. Her Eye Brows stick up above the rim of her Sun Glasses and are almost in the middle of her Forehead.

TOTOT

FERGIE IS A COOL GIRL DOWN TO EARTH !!!!!

I KNOW HER, AND THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE .........

AND YOU GIRLS ......JUST WISH YOU'D LOOK LIKE HER!!!

tmzer

I saw many pictures of her. One nasty looking woman. EWWWWWW

hope

See my ring! Look at my ring! Look, look, please look!

Melissa

Miss Meth face is looking nice.

Amber

Damn people... how big of a diamond do you think she needs? That's a large rock and I'm sure it's not the type of diamond you'd find at Zales or Kay Jewelers. The size of the ring is no indicator of a sucessful marriage or his love for her. He's not overcompensating or showing off by giving her a million dollar ring (like Ben Affleck gave JLO... yeah we all see how that turned out!)

Baby Countdown

YOu can defend the ring all you want...it's small and ugly.

Irene

For those of you that don't know Josh, he appeared many years as one of the leading men on All My Children. He might only have a semi-successful show now, but he had great success on AMC. He always was one of the hottest men on TV!!

eminsa

That ring is NOT small!! Just because it's not grotesquely huge like some of the ridiculous rocks you see in Hollywood nowadays doesn't mean it's not beautiful and most likely very expensive. I think it looks like the perfect size for her hand and I doubt any of you haters could afford a ring even close to that size. You really have to give her props for turning her life around after addiction and becoming so successful. Not an easy thing to do. Congrats to both of them.

Why would she be house hunting? Didn't they just buy a huge house this year in Brentwood?

JDizzle

Looks can be deceiving as far as stone size. The width of the band makes a big difference in how the ring looks. A lot of celebrity rings I've seen recently have very thin bands. (check out Jessica Alba's) Think of it like manscaping. If you take everything around it away then the object in the center looks bigger than it really is. lol! The band on Fergie's ring is wider so it doesn't look like a big stone precariously balanced on top of a piece of wire. It actually fits the size of the diamond and the diamond sits down in it. Very nice! Best wishes to Fergie and Josh!!

paula

why are people so harsh about the size of her diamond??? I thought it was about the thought that counts. Best of luck to them and many yeas of happiness

Standards are badly needed.

Fergie's worked very long and very hard at her singing career, and has really earned her success. It didn't just fall in her lap like that blonde Idol country winner. (who also has talent.) That being said, I finally figured out what bugs me about her otherwise very pretty face. Her eyebrows and arch are too severe, and make her look hard and angry, and she is neither. Less arch and a fuller brow would soften her look a lot. Love her work, long time.

W T F ?

Maybe that is the style ring she wanted. Not for me, but to each his own.

Party 'till you die!

Blood Diamonds! Ask for them by name at your local merchant!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments