Ex-Idol Constantine Toots His Skin Flute

12/31/2007 6:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Constantine Maroulis was supposed to be the next big rock star thanks to "American Idol." Instead he's hosting a Bingo Night in Wisconsin. Take that, Carrie Underwood!

The long-haired lothario was the star attraction at Oneida Bingo in Oneida, Wisc., where he tried to answer questions about musical instruments -- only people kept walking in front of him with trays of food. Pass the tater tots!

If you lose on "Idol" ... you can still win at bingo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Whu?

"& BTW even old houswives enjoy good music.
Posted at 8:11PM on Jan 2nd 2008 by Old Housewife"

If you consider crappy Ricky Martin wannabe songs like "Girl Like You" or sappy generic songs like "Everybody Loves" to be good music, you are sadly out of touch with todays youth. The best you can hope for is that you don't embarass your kids too much by talking about this poser in front of their friends.

Seriously, I thought it was embarassing when my mom listened to Celine Dion. Now I realize how much worse it could have been.

nofear

Randy...Holy crap your obsession is eating you alive! Good god you know everything Constantine has done in his life including every time he takes a crap I guess. I am a fan of his and I do not fit the sterotype you gave. It's very insulting but mostly you just sound like a rabid,salivating, foaming at the mouth.... very lonely sad person. There are other things in the world than Constantine. See a therapist and maybe wth heavy counseling and perhaps some medication,you can get better and forget about Constantine Maroulis. The obsession is so unheathy. Try to find a good hobby, Something non-violent. Gardening perhaps?

Lady

He's so darn sweet!!

Lady

I have always Loved Constantine,
He was so adorable on the Paula Deans show, The man has talent, You haters bore me. I never did care about your games. Haters -Your 15 minutes are up for sure. LOL!!!! Thinking how can these people cling on to others lives for so long and hate them- When Constantine is their life! They live to be bitter, nasty trolls. Sounds like fun- "NOT" whatever floats your boat! LOL- Such non-sense. Someday you will find your peace, haters. I hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TMZ..Always nice to see Constantine...A man who doesn't need to have anyone's approve- he does what everyone does. Makes a living and enjoys life. I admire him. Spin it however you need to for ratings- I know it's Your job!;) You all also need to make a living. YO..Happy New Year!! ;) ----------------------------------------------

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6