Fans Achy Breaky for Miley -- Get Dad Instead

12/31/2007 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The entire Cyrus clan was in NYC this weekend -- and though fans gathered to see Miley, most were (luckily?) treated to a dose of Billy Ray as well.

TMZ caught the formerly mulleted "Achy Breaky Heart" singer with his daughter Noah Lindsey, son Braison Chance and dog Tex as they left Trump Towers. Billy stopped for pictures with a couple cuties ... average age: 6. But no Miley.

Miss M showed up later in the safety of an SUV, with a bunch of autograph seekers requesting her to sign electric guitar covers ... right, because Hannah Montana guitars are all the rage for hard rockers these days.

J

Montana will never be the low IQ low class perversion of LA LA land.

Julie

nothing really to say except Miley needs to stay on the staright and narrow since the paps are after her more now then ever.

windy

lucky. not

J

Hannah is the anti Brit anti Paris & anti Jamie Lynn & Lindsay.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

You just don't know how to act around a genuine, loving family in the business, do ya, TMZ? They live their lives in spite of your interference; you tell lies about them. Seems like a fair trade, don't ya think? Right.

Joeythecatfish

Billy boy needs to remeber that the media attention is not for him. His time is very much over. Thank God
So he stop trying to cash in on it

TGranny

Billy Ray Cyrus is a talented singer, songwriter, actor, and good father. Miley seems to be a very talented young lady, and I think she will stay grounded. I am happy this family has done so well.

hee hee hee

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS GIRL........SHE CAN'T SING! IF YOU WANT A GOOD ROLE MODEL USE MY DAUGHTER..........THIS GIRL HAS NO TALENT.......I'VE SEEN HER. NO ONE IN YOUNG HOLLYWOOD HAS TALENT.

Deep Background

Hannah Montana, is she from Montana or what?

MH

According to her father Mullet Head, Miley gives hope to the world. He defines the word DOUCHEBAG in the utmost sense of any meaning that has ever been, is now or ever will be.

Me!

FOR THE RECORD, ANYTHING THIS GIRL SIGNS, GOES FOR WADS OF MONEY.
I SAY, "GO FOR IT!" DEALERS!
SOMEDAY, FEWER PEOPLE WILL BE ASKING.
SO, APPRECIATE IT NOW, MILEY!

rachel

This kid is a wannabe britney!!! she dresses like a 30 yr old!!!! papa needs to keep an eye on her!!!

billy 232334

come on this is a good family not like the other trashy people you have on here!unreal your a bunch of haters!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

I don't think Billy Ray is trying to "cash in" on any of his daughters fame. It's his FREAKIN 15 or whatever year old daughter. He should be there with her. You people would complain if he was there or not there. Celebs nowadays can't win either way. So with that I must say....

Don't break my heart
my achy breaky heart
I just don't think he'd understand...
and if you break my heart
my achy breaky heart
it might blow up and kill this man...

Happy New Year.

He he he

OMG!

I could not agree with no. 12 more! this gal is a jackass just waiting to happen, and as far as the "ex-mullet" head.....well, he is a "wanna be" all over again.......achie, brakie, my ass!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments