New York Goes Bananas in Miami

12/31/2007 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Photogs love New York, but she definitely doesn't love them back!

TMZ caught the VH1 reality star causing a mad scene outside SET in Miami last night -- screaming at the top of her lungs that she's "sick of this s**t!" as she stumbled out of the club. And yes, we believe it.

And yes, that is her main man (and new fiance) Tailor Made doing his best to drag her to a cab. That's true love, folks.

Oh Please

She is soooooo nobody and I am surprised the photogs even bothered. She is good for a laugh and that is about it. It kills me that she believes she is a celebrity. Come on folks.......she is good for laughs only.

Kathy

And we thought Britney was a train wreck!! Tailor Made is a pu$$y!!

Dwayne

Ha that is typical New York Behavior Talior made better get use to that. So much Drama. Good Luck with that which is New York. LOL

jenny

i still thinks she used to be a man! lol! is anything real on this chick? but hey, her show is definetly my guilty pleasure! lol!

Kelli

Aww, what a cute couple. True love always wins. lol

Tangie

This is the most disgusting, vile and illiterate woman I have ever witnessed on television. Give a ho a show, to see how many dudes you can make out with in a day. And her mother......oh my. Two very despicable human beings. Just vulgar in all sense of the word.

roughdaddy

what a circus? is she aware, that she not photogenic,,,screaming from the top of her lungs,,,reenforce some stereotype about black women??

Jizy

Is her name really "New York"?
That's just plain silly.

Kelli

She was smashed I'm sure. Her name is Tiffany by the way.
I will confess, I to have a guilty pleasure for that show.

Marie

Who is she, I mean besides a woman with two huge cantaloupes attached to her chest and falling out of her dress....or is that why the photogs snapped her picture - in hopes they would fall out?

Tangie

Kelli---Me, too. It's so damn dumb, it's fascinating to me!

Seriously

She chose well, and he is getting his money's worth. Imagine if Budha had been dragging her out of that bar, he would've had her "cave man" style - by the extensions. Aaahh yes, she chose well. I hope Tailor made is happy with her. He seems nice enough. Remember when he was prayin' for God to intervene, during the last episode, and he is on his knees praying, begging God to intervene and then comes New York's momma, Sista Patterson, and she prays with him, and while his eyes were closed she slapped the crap out of him?!?!? LOLOLOLOLOLOL My favorite part. Was that an answer to prayer or just creative editing?

ashlee

She is so uncouth. She probably doesn't even know what that word means. She's a ho, how many guys is she gonna sleep with on national television? She always says she wants a lapdog...probably because canines share her facial features and she doesn't want someone looking better than her.

Kelli

I know Sandy, everytime my husband walks in on me he just rolls his eyes. I cant help it. There are some real characters on that show. Shout out to Flavor Fav! lol

Kelli

Hey Ana, she found her lapdog.lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments