« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wanna Get a Piece of Michael Vick's Doghouse?

12/31/2007 9:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now here's a listing that's going to burn up the market -- the house where Michael Vick let dogs kill each other for amusement -- is up for sale for a cool $1.1 million. Arf!

The infamous dog house didn't sell during a recent auction -- shocking, we know -- so developer Wilbur Ray Todd, Jr. has put it on the market. The spread, in case you were wondering, is a 15-acre compound with five bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, two fireplaces, cathedral ceilings -- and no doghouses of any kind! If they can't sell it, maybe they can leash it.

Mr. Ed beware: The listing notes that the property allows horses.

Vick's home these days is a prison cell in Warsaw, Va., where he's serving a 23-month sentence for dogfighting conspiracy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lency

FIRST!!!!!!!

cheeno

cheeno

lency

They need to lower the price because it is obvious no one cares.

Meaghan

Let Vick burn in Hell for what he did to those dogs......If I had the money I would buy the house and open it up for rescue pitbulls.......Vick you are a disgrace..you had the world and look at all the children that looked up to you.......what a waste of great talent........Burn in Hell.........you only have one person to answer too......and it isnt me or your mom or your fans....it is God.....be afraid, very afraid

WHO DAT!!!

If I had the money I would buy it & then burn the house to the ground. Then I would build an animal sanctuary/ recovery center for all of the other thousands of animals abused and neglected in the country. The builders should just give this property to whoever is able to put it to the best use possible; dedicating it to the welfare of animals in memory of those dogs that lost their lives there and anywhere b/c of Michael conVICKt.

RockStar

he got off light!

roughdaddy

I nominate Micheal Vick for jack ass of the year!!!! I know you cant kick a dog while his down,,,but he brought it on himself!!!!!

Walter Sponaugle

1.1 mil, I would have to have inground pool lololol

shanana

This P.O.S. should have gotten 5-10 years. The crowing insult when this story broke was people trying to excuse him by saying dog fighting was a "cultural" thing and he shouldn't be blamed entirely for it.

Ummmhmmm

Wow ,good luck with this sale !!!I for one wouldn't ever think to buy that place ,the poor souls of the animals that died there are unhappy souls .It'd be toooooo scarey ....!

shanana

by the way, I love you #6. Great post!

Grace E.

This real estate went on sale at auction and did not sell. Keep up wiht that TMZ It was on the local news too.

Sandbox

Isn't there a wealthy animal-loving philanthropist out there (wish it could be me) who would pay the $1.1 and turn it into a no-kill shelter for dogs? I'll make the first donation!!! Surely someone out there can afford it??

miss sheree

If I had the cash I'd buy it. And to those of you who still want to lynch M. Vick over killing dogs - let it go. They didn't deserve to be harmed but you want to do worse to him - he is still a HUMAN BEING - and last time I checked, people trumped animals on the hierarchy of living things chain - so I think that makes all of you much sicker than he is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments