Brit Shows for Depo -- Then Splits

1/3/2008 5:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears showed up for her deposition for a grand total of about 45 minutes. The popwreck, who wore a hot fuchsia dress with Christian Louboutin shoes, clearly did not sit for all the questions Mark Vincent Kaplan wanted to throw at her.

For some reason, Britney left -- and we're trying to find out why. There's a news conference scheduled.

Stay tuned ...

Jizy

Maybe she ran to the gas station to go potty. Hopefully she didn't forget her shoes.

Blah

OUCH!!

U.S-male

Was she hot and not wearing panties ?

If so show us the proof !

who cares

CAUSE SHE IS A FRIGGIN NUT CASE IS WHY SHE BOLTED
SHE NEEDS TO GO TO THE NEAREST NUT HOUSE AND CHECK IF FOR A LONG LONG TIME

the DQ

Didn't think she'd stay long.

cayman

Or maybe she ran to the nearest hotel to get her fix................

MAMA jugs TO you

Woke up this morning, it's a brighter day
I looked in the mirror, saw a new face
Cause I got myself together, steppin' in time
Everything's better, this day is mine

How do I look? you look good!
How do I feel? you feel good!
How do I look? you look good!
You're looking good and feeling gorgeous

Well, she walks real steady
In her high heel steppers
She got lots of style
She got lots of class

Yes I'm confident and self-assured
No holdin' back, not like before
Cause I know what I want, can't settle for less
Not tryin' to flaunt it, I just want the best

lala

Britney Baby! You need to get control of your life. I know, you felt lost as a child, and that your mom stayed from you, but your kids NEED A MOTHER HONEY! You are a wonderful person and a very talented and beautiful girl, but you need to do whats right. We all want to see you succeed in life again, just please take it seriously, I don't want you to end up like Anna Nicole Smith (may god rest her soul).

Britney's Lawyer

Press conference to discuss final divorce terms.

Brit has decided to donate her children to Brad and Angie. K-Fed will get one house, a can of Red Bull, and a gold chain.

Team NKOTB

I hate when TMZ think they know everything. "Clearly" they don't. Unless K-Fed's lawyers provided TMZ with a list of the questions and TMZ knows that it would have taken longer than 45 minutes to ask them all, without them being answered, then obviously it IS possible, just not pobable, for Britney to answer all of the questions. TMZ just likes to make up things. That's all they ever do - make up stores and call it news. How about deeming everything "BREAKING STORY" instead of "BREAKING NEWS" because the News is mostly facts, not presumption.

kellygrrrl

I'm sure she left because her attorneys QUIT yesterday.
I'm sure it was a LEGAL PLAY by the attys, as well.
A last ditch effort to get out of the depo

Livy

SHE BOLTED BECAUSE SHE HEARD LINDSAY FELL OFF THE WAGON AND WOULD NOT BE OVER DONE. THAT BITCH IS HITTING A HOLTEL FOR A FEW LINES....

lala

Stay strong Britney.
we love you
and would do anything for you.

Brit Ate Paris

Hey Brit...what's that white GOO hanging from your inflated lips? Did one of the Papprazi jerk off in your face again?

MN

Please someone, for the love of God, commit her to an institution so she can get help.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments