TMZ Confirms, Lohan Slips on Sobriety

1/3/2008 5:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oh no ... this is not good. Cameras caught Lindsay Lohan taking a swig out of a bottle of what we've confirmed is champagne on New Year's Eve in Italy.

Blair Berk, Lindsay's lawyer, told TMZ, "The good news was that Lindsay stopped herself that night, called her sponsor, and got herself immediately back on track. There is no magic cure here. The most unfortunate part of this is that Lindsay has to share her 'one day at a time' with the entire world."
Click to launch!

Jill

She only admits it because she got caught. Everyone knows this TRASH learned nothing in her previous rehab STUNTS. Her career has been over for years anyway.

George William Gockel

I have excellent waysof Lindsay Lohan to stay sober for the rest of her life.

BonelessSausage

Gee,never saw this coming.

Tangie

What a drunk slut. I heard she did 3 guys in 24 hours. Nasty trash.

lindalee

What a shocker............c'mon.

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

Leave this little bitch alone, damn!!!!!!

CoolGirl2008

I am laughing so hard. I just won $500. I bet she wouldn't make it before 2008!

Yippee!

blk dog

BIG deal. At least she's not shoving a straw up her nose.

jess

I am so sick of hearing and seeing this girl that I wish she'd just drink herself 6 feet under and be done with it. Dang!!!

Creeder

Hopefully, today it will be... "My name is Lindsay and it's been three days since I had a drink". If she's going to AA she should know you avoid the situation.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

UNLESS YOU'RE BLIND , THAT'S............CHAMPAGNE ......

DONT LET HER FOOL YA , LIKE SHE HAS WITH EVERYONE ELSE .

AS LONG AS SHE'S WITH PEOPLE WHO DRINKS ALCOHOL , SHE

WILL NEVER BE SOBERED.

ALCOHOLIC IS A PERSON WHO DRINKS , EVERYDAY ...........

SHE WILL START OR ALREADY START DRINKING ...........

dreamer

this is like a plague. Throwing away their youth.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

SHE WILL NEVER STOP DRINKING ..........SHE'S A DRUNK LIKE PARIS HILTON

NIKKI HILTON , OLSON TWINS , AND MANY OTHER CELEBS ............

AS LONG AS THEY'VE MONEY OR SOMEONE BUYS THERE DRINKS

THEY WILL NEVER BE SOBERED .....................

Household Name

I ain't even mad cha L2! All these HATERS pointing the finger at you are just jealous and have madd problems of their own. Shhhoooot! I'll tell you what, Most of us participated in a lot more extra ciricular activities than drinking champagne on New Years Eve. Thats a fact! CHEERS!

Gallo

I bet she can suck a mean one!!!!