Mischa Visits Our Lady of the DUI

1/3/2008 5:31 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Busted for DUI and looking to find forgiveness in the eyes of the Lord? Do what the stars do, and visit the Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Beverly Hills. Forgive me Father, for I drove drunk!

Mischa Barton was the latest partying parishioner to visit the church's hallowed halls. Photogs spotted the "O.C." hottie in her Sunday best yesterday afternoon. No wine for her!

The Good Shepherd Catholic Church is the same one where Lane Garrison cried back in December 2006, just days after the fatal car crash in which he was the driver. He's in prison now. And Paris' parents attended a service there while she was in the slammer. Pass the collection plate on that one!

May Hollywood have mercy on their souls. Amen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

elcid

This is the hottest she has ever looked!

jenna

NO WAY...IVE NEVER BEEN FIRST

ShameAboutRaisins

Do people usually wear shortie dresses and heels to church? Or MAAAAYBEEE this is a planned photo opportunity, phoned into the paps so she can present herself as the contrite, wholesome individual she's so obviously not? Nice job...went a little far with the getup though. Flats might've been more effective.

sumguy

I am sooooooooooo going to church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJ48

She wore that to church??????

ShameAboutRaisins

And there's nothing that pleases the clergy more than a little gratuitous side boob.

Jenny

I used to go to that church and I can say with no hesitation that I never saw Mischa Barton there once. In fairness, I haven't been there in awhile.

I did used to see Mark Wahlberg there regularly. True. I swear.

Rosey

Nice summer outfit for January..............
Love the short dress with the side boob shot! You go girl, I suppose the bar was the next stop.

Dale

Nip slips, crotch shots, dui's..God I love this girl. Best thing going in hollywood these days..She is hot.

dmonay

She wore that to church! WOW, as a Catholic that offends me! Seriously, I don't even show my toes let alone a little side boobie!

Joseph

Ok, I'm sorry to sing the same song as in the "Pills..." Barton post of several days ago, but it is so incredibly painfully obvious that these dimwits "stage" these DUI-type offenses. They know they will get very minimal(if any) penalty, and gain tremendous publicity. Kudos to the PR firms that execute these stunts, they do a "great" job.

Then, the obligatory apologies begin, and that garners more press.

This is so obvious...

She does look great here, though, as good as she's ever looked(in my very humble estimation).

ME

THEY'RE ALWAYS SORRY WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT. BUT SHE WON'T DO ANY TIME LIKE THE REST OF US WOULD. ANOTHER CASE OF STAR TREATMENT.

.....

OMG. Mischa Barton starring in "I'm not a drunken loser...really."
So I guess she'll be getting out of her dui too.

duh

I think she's going for an angelic (i am too sweet to be a criminal) look. Are those rosary beads around her wrist?

Could've gone with a more modest hem and flat shoes (as previously suggested) though...

Irene

YOU PEOPLE ARE RUTHLESS. FIRST IT'S "FIRST" LIKE IT'S HITTING THE LOTTERY IF YOUR BLOG IS FIRST. AND WHAT IF THIS GIRL REALLY WENT TO CHURCH? NOTHING WRONG WITH IT OR THE WAY SHE'S DRESSED, CHURCH IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PERSONAL THING BETWEEN HER & HER HIGHER POWER. GET A GRIP PEOPLE, AT LEAST SHE'S NOT HOME SITTING IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER TALKING NEGATIVE ABOUT PEOPLE SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments