This Is Going to Make You Feel Old ...

1/3/2008 2:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... but believe it or not, Danica turns 33 today! THIRTY-THREE!
Danica McKellar
After tormenting Kevin Arnold for five seasons, Danica graduated UCLA with a degree in Mathematics and wrote a book called, "Math Doesn't Suck: How to Survive Middle-School Math Without Losing Your Mind or Breaking a Nail." Beauty and brains!

Although ripe for a stint on "Dancing with the Stars," Danica now has a recurring role on "How I Met Your Mother."

big daddy

dam she is still hot and beautiful an yes i would hit every way i can...

saby

Shes a lesbo

saby

yep, still a lesbo

Russ

AND STILL UGLY.

Grad S2dent

Good job Danica! Many of us love actresses who are intelligent and well rounded. And, for those that don't, well I guess reason and logic hold little relevance. Keep impressing us, and don't be afraid of grad school. It is not as painful as some might think. Just a little sting here and there.

Loros Saladino

Nice looking girl!

Jorge Bush

YOWZA! All that and brains too! What more can you ask for in a woman?

respect

All you guys that need measuring, I've got a 1 inch micrometer if
you need to use it. I don't thinnk it will be to long to measure what you got.
To the decent people yeah she certinely turned out be a beauty. By
the way her face is heart shaped but the pic is from an angle so it
looks rounder that it really is along with the very pleasant smile.
What a child actor who did not turn into a junkie?

Kevin

She's hotter than ever!

Chipel

I don't think you haters are heterosexual. None of you like the female form

Supermac

I had the biggest crush on Winnie Cooper (Danica). I actually thought I was watching my life on TV and had a Winnie of my own...but unlike Kevin, I didn't end up with my Winnie, I have something even better...my Amanda! I love you baby!!

cookie

anyone who says danica is ugly is obviously blind or just plain jealous! those of you who insist on being hateful.....you should look even half as good as danica!!!!

Tor

Id tap it! - with my car.

Bree

A pretty girl who turned into a beautiful woman. She has several degrees in math and is a published author - so refreshing to see a child star who turned out OK!

HondAGaL200232

i just cant get over how mean ppl can be now days ???? and i know that there mothers did not raise you to be like that now did they you should be asamed of yourselfs if you are the one that made that bad remarks about the pretty lady how would you like it if you where on here and ppl would say things about you like that you would be hurt hummmm???? just think about what i said and maybe you could get a pretty lady some day lol ????????? think about what you say before you say it or some one could say the same thing about you BE NICE ?????????