Vince Vaughn Sucks One Down

1/3/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

He can conquer former sitcom actresses! His holiday movie earned millions! And ice cream cones don't stand a chance!

That's Vince Vaughn, snapped at The Grove shopping mall in L.A., where he's joined the latest crop of Hollywood stars -- sporting a baby bump.

Johnesa

I LOVE him so much, I think he is one of the greatest actors of all time...if I was an actress I would love to be in a movie with him.....He doesn't even have to say anything and I laugh, go figure......He is very good looking mostly in a devilish way....His weight...everyone has a bad year every year or so but you can't touch him on the big screen......

Keep on doing your thing Vince & pay the haters no attention

Vince fan

let him eat his Ice Cream in peace. America stop watching

Tonytoca17

I would like his mouth on my cone......................

Tonytoca17

Lick me anytime booster...........

Kerry

How is this unattractive?! I find him incredibly sexy...and he's funny as hell!

Michele

I never thought of him as a handsome guy, but he sure is FUNNY and sometimes that is better than having good looks, kwim? A guy who can make you smile is worth a million.

MizGayl

Hot is hot ............. like none of us have ever taken a bad photo... hahaha.... he's just hot. Can't fight it!

Bobby G

I'm lookin' at the hairline. The lines are so straight it doesn't look natural. It's either a badly re-touched photo or he's got a bad toupe.

Minette

Geezus like we all don't like an ice cream cone sometimes.

Toots

LARD ASS I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME THEY START PUTTING MEN ON THE SPOT LIKE THEY DO WOMEN YUK , WHAT A JOKE

Heathereeee

Vince is ultra fabulous...Although, the 'SO BIG' book title next to him makes the photo pretty damn funny...lol

starit

LOL actually he's looking at a book that says "So Big!"; as he engulfs an ice cream cone the way normal sized people would attempt a lollipop.

Trish

Has this guy every been thin? or hot for that matter?

casinocon

I love the title of the book on the shelf -- So Big! This is a very funny photo, and I'm sure Vince would agree. I do know that he does worry about his weight (I can't divulge any secrets . . . but trust me, I KNOW.) -- But Hey, I gained 10 lbs last year, while still not *FAT* I worry about MY weight -- who the hell doesn't? Don't trust anyone who hasn't had a weight problem!

mary

sorry tmz i think your goofed this time, Vince looks fine, like a normal person enjoying ice cream, wonder how often the photographer ate ice cream in his life & probably didn't look this good doing it!!!!!