Chyna to TMZ -- I'm a Reject Because ...

1/4/2008 4:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Wrestling diva disaster Joanie "Chyna Doll" Laurer can explain why she can't get into Hollywood clubs -- and it isn't because of her G-list status!

Chyna had nothing but good things to say about fellow mess, Britney Spears. Wrecks gotta stick together!

Chyna's man-friend babbled on about knowing John Mayer and being mad at TMZ for saying Chyna didn't get into Villa a few weeks ago. According to the douche-a-licious dude, it was 2:30 AM and the A-list joint was already closed.

Um ... whatever you say.

SUN

This he/she is, as usual- very confused.

Kim

1st, she is old news, with wierd looks, sometimes her face looks different, quit pumping your cheeks girl!

unfitney

TMZ, can you find out if Chyna is really a man? This has been bothering me for quite some time.

Jennifer2000

Chyna is nearing the end of a "has been media bottom feeder" run. Chyna needs to stop trying to imitate A-listers. She needs to stop using the tired I'm a Woman and I lift weights angle. Chyna needs to star in a remake of "Red Sonja" or something similar to G.I. Jane. Even a low budjet original film staring Chyna could get great reviews and make money. With her experience Chyna has alot to offer outside her Vince McMann image.

2 1/2 Volts

I once body slammed Chyna in the ring, and her boobie exploded

brown&brown

this is a joke right

itstrue

Why would ANYONE want to live in LA. Everything vile and phoney. What a price to pay for good weather.

lala

I love her, and I love Britney
Chyna, your words are touching and I'm sure Britney would love you for your support
I just hope Britney is ok, shes an amazing girl

Jizy

Who cares if someone can get into a crappy club or not, I can have a better time than any celebrity no matter where I'm at.

Jo Jo

Looks like she was punched in the mouth....and the F*g she is with looks like he has meth mouth.

SEScoops

Check out this picture of Chyna drunk off her ass from Halloween -- dressed up in a pink bunny costume:

Becky

Sad thin with Chyna is that at one time she was famous had alot of beauty make over had a famous boyfriend and very little time lost it all career her man
and went into drugs
I dont approve of the way she has chosen to live her life the last few years but I do kind of see where her world fell apart
in a day
Without her relationship to triple h and considering who he was banging on chances of her keeping her career in wwe going was not gonna happen
Do I blame the hhhs for some of it ? Sure I do
They could have handled the whole thing with a little more compassion instead she found out on the sly what was going on
Be tough for any one to deal with
I truely think she was in love and planned to spend the rest of her life with hhh
None of her bizarreness was going on when they were together
To let that ruin her was a big mistake but not evey one can dig their way out of a blow like that

9inch

SHE LOOKS LIKE A USED UP DRAG QUEEN

SHE IS A MANLY HAG! KIND OF A ROSANNE BARR LOOK!

Papa Bear

Joanie get in touch with me. I used to know you when the last 4 digits used to be 6833. Leave me a message, I would really like to see you again.

Seattlelite

Chyna was recent;y on the TV show Christina's Court in a dispute about a dog she paid for but never received.
(Why on earth anyone would pay a breeder 3500.00 dollars for a dog is beyond me. Why won't these people rescue a dog instead?) That said... it was weird seeing her on a tv court show. If she really is that hard up for attention, she should have gone on Peoples Court where Harvey does an on the street commentary for the show. Maybe he would have put that on TMZ

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments