K-Daddy Went to Court

1/4/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kevin FederlineTMZ has learned that Kevin Federline snuck into court today underneath the radar but has left the area....but K-Daddy may return!

We're told he may testify in this afternoon's court proceedings.

Stay tuned ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

endy

First from Canad........

Baby Countdown

Who would have thought we'd get to a place where I was rooting for this douche?

windy

brit needs our love.

me

he is a dopey loser, I'm not sure which one of them is a bigger loser at this point...

Mykie

Um, like DUH? Did anyone really think he WOULDN'T show up after what went down last night? I'm just glad that the boys have him. I never thought I'd EVER hear myself say that, but he's really turned out to be a great dad. Much better than I EVER expected.

man

only a crazy person would marry him

Helene

GO KEV....

Britney's making it real easy for you to look like a great parent.
I hope you make the most of the opportunity!!

BLINKING !!

I bet he laughing all the way to the bank..You all should be ashamed of yourself for hounding this girl like an animal..from all the pictures I can see TMZ was part of the massive amount of papz who were blocking the ambulance last night in order to get that MONEY SHOT...good going TMZ pat yourseves on the back..your officially the new NATIONAL INQUIER

CoolGirl2008

K-Fed is my new hero. I hope he takes Britney to the cleaners.

bored 2tears

Good, I hope he takes the babies. Britney needs help, this is a long time coming. Someone needs to step in and help this girl. Maybe her dad since Lynn has done nothing but pimp the girl out. She needs counseling and guidance, she is obviously not equipped to handle her fame or her babies and she is making it worse by abusing drugs. Mark my words, she WILL END UP JUST LIKE ANNA NICOLE and her family will be to blame for not seeking help... WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LaReina

What happened to the live video feed from the courthouse? It disappeared as soon as that TV reporter said Britney had lost custody.

notkissinadogthatlicksbutt

I hope that Kevin steps up and puts all his energy into his boys and that the children aren't raised by nannies!

e4KevDOG

K-feds going to get all he's wanted now, and drugged out Britney will have to pay big-time now to get her kids back. Its a sad situation for all involved.

Mimi

Thank God those kids have one semi normal parent!

beckybutterfly

I hope he doesn't get more money what a jerk

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments