Brit Probably Bipolar

1/5/2008 1:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

BritneyTMZ has even more evidence now that this is NOT a case of substance abuse. As we already reported, we're told Brit has all the symptoms of what appears to be some sort of bipolar disorder. This is becoming the universal operating theory from people in both Brit and K-Fed's camps. They are privately hoping the docs properly diagnose her at Cedars.

Also, there are reports swirling about all the people in Brit's home who came to her rescue; who broke the door down, who just lingered. You would think she was having a pre-pre-pre Super Bowl party.

In fact, we know that aside from the monitor, there were a grand total of two others in the house -- aside from Brit and the kids. The two were both hired help.

Biased information

For Concerned Mother:

Depression, bipolar and all these so-called "diseases" have no biological basis. Meaning psychiatrists have never been able to show proof of their theory that "depression" or "ADHD" etc.. are chemical or brain-based "diseases". After 30 years of studying brain scans and blood tests, they've never been able to see a single "mental illness".
Summary: Depression is not a disease like diabetes or cancer.

Don't believe it? Then check out the links below.

Lori B

The link to the site I quoted did not show up in my comment....

danyelle

Do people who are bi-polar speak in made-up languages like she does?

Patty

She can't be both, huh? It's got to be one and not the other? If you think she's not on drugs then you're crazy too.

Patty

Also, this reminds me of the time she tried to convince the world that she was a virgin.

susan

Brittny needs help . I wonder how you will feel if she does something to end her life. O,right you would just be on to the next person to make their life hell. I am concerned and saying prayer for her.

Wendell

I wish all the luck to Britney. I hope she gets all of the help she needs and can again get her chldren back. Good luck Bitney. Hang in there.

ladynblk

This is the first time i'v e ever commented on any blog but i belive i need to say something. I understand whats she going through to a certain extent. I'm not a super star, but i am bipolar! God be with her. If people would just back off with those camera's and get out of her windows and let her live , no wonder shes having a break down. I don't agree with the things she has done but damm. I know she loves those boys, and yes she has not made the best of choices, I belive she's been at that breaking point a long time ago. Things are just to out of control. People should stop kicking her and most should look in a mirror. We have all done things that are crazy, but we don't have the whole world in our face every day knowing our most inner sercets things we want to hide we do. When i saw the pics of her on a strecher tieed down, if felt so sorry for her that the whole world was watching. How would you feel. Yes .most of us would not make the same mistakes she has or ,"would we." The moneys nice but that kind of life is not worth all the money in the world. Leave the poor girl alone. Let her just breath with out all you people judging her.

kfedsucks

Yep, I have been saying this ALL along. It is a mental illness and NOT DRUGS! Of course the people that hated her refused to believe outside their tiny little boxes. I am so happy this has come out and now hopefully she will get all the help she needs!!!!

geeewhiz

God Bless you Brit and hope you get well soon. My prayers are with you and hope you will get the help you need. You will have your babies back one day and life will get better for you sweetie.

Prayers for Brit!!!

Sofie

Honestly, the first thing I thought of when I heard the term bipolar used in Brit's case made me cringe... there goes my credibility. I was diagnosed with BP when I was Brit's age, that's usually when symptoms begin. I too was a big party girl because I couldn't stand the lows and LOVED the highs. It wasn't until one of those lows made me suicidal and seek medical help. It's just now that I have become to accept my illness/condition/diagnosis and realize that if I stayed on my medication I could be as normal as any other person can be (whatever that means!). I would have died if I had to go through that whole ordeal if a million or so people were watching. It's hard to ask for help, especially when everyone is so quick to judge. She can still be all the things she is with or without the bipolar. There will be enough for you haters to keep on hating, but for now, can we give the girl half a break? Is your life that flawless? I do thank those of you who have written and have a clue.

DeeDeeBabyDiva

@83

Some definitions for "disease" for you:

disease

noun
an impairment of health or a condition of abnormal functioning

dis·ease /dɪˈziz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[di-zeez] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -eased, -eas·ing.
–noun
1. a disordered or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system of the body resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors; illness; sickness; ailment.

Science may not have advanced enough to "point out" the disease in the brain, but it doesn't mean that it is NOT a disease.

midnight caller

If they insist on pumping everybody full of these tired story, they need to at least indicate what drug "she tested positive for". Or suddenly...are they concerned about privacy? Weed smokers beware! I hit the bong for about 10 years straight. But continued to test positive for almost 10 months after I had honestly quit!!! The V.A. simply didn't believe me. Wake up world! Pot smokers are here. And they are here to stay! Note: The biggest privacy invasion ever invented EVER, is for an entire culture to sneak around testing everybodys Pee Pee to see what they use against you. Spears may have quit long ago but weed loiters in your system for months or years...

roadrunner

Its about time. What took them so long. It was like she was split right down the middle. She thought she wasi nvincible. Ask Patty Duke. If I remember correctly that is exactly the word she used. Let her get the help she needs and get her life back on track. Having the paps chase her down the street may have even fed that feeling of euphoria. And please if she happens to take a pill at a water fountain, don't put it on TMZ and insinuate or suggest it is something it isn't unless you have irrefutable, beyond a reasonable doubt, proof. One more thing do not report every time she brushes her teeth. In other words, I don't need, nor do I want to see, her medical records, the court transcripts. Let her heal. Quit calling her a pop wreck.