Cops to Dog's Bro: Keep Your Pants On!

1/5/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tim ChapmanPolice in Hawaii arrested Tim Chapman -- spiritual brother of Duane "Dog" Chapman -- after he was spotted naked in his pickup truck. Those bounty hunters are always packing!

A mall security guard found Chapman, sans clothes, and asked him to get out of the truck. Police say that after he got dressed, Chapman started his truck and drove over a sidewalk, nearly hitting the security. He turned himself in five hours later.

The guard told police he recognized Chapman from his show, "Dog the Bounty Hunter," and said Chapman was performing an unspecified lewd act.

But Tim's attorney, Brook Hart, has an explanation for the whole thing: "It was simply a man who wet his pants with orange juice inadvertently and was changing them, doing nothing wrong at all and believing he had sufficient privacy to do it."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Caif-Grandma

So sorry to see so many negative thinkers before the truth is out.Who are we to judge? The son who sold him out perhaps..
Loved the show and want it back.Hugssss, CALIFORNIA GRANDMA

Bradshaw The Bounty Hunter

I am getting tired of hearin about Dog The Bounty Hunter and his crew. Lets be honest here, if Dog had not used the words he used to his son, there would not have been anything to sell. Secondly I have spilled drink on myself while driving but I never pulled over anywhere and took my pants off while in the vehicle.

I have been bounty hunting for over 20 years and in my opinion, Dog the Bounty Hunter and his whole crew are a disgrace to the bail bonding industry. You don't treat people like they do. Regardless of what a person does, they are still human beings and you treat them as such. Not dog them ou when you mke an arrest, cuss them like they are animals and then pretend to care for them with a fake prayer. Dog you are a joke in my eyes and this industry. You neeed to understand there is only 1 race in this world and it is called the human race!

PI

Soo Do we have to change the name to "Flog the Bounty Hunter"?

Gizmette

Let something happen and everyone wants to jump on the negative bandwagon and ride it all the way to town. How do you people know that what Tim says happened isn't the truth? I know, I know.....how do I know that what Tim is saying is the truth? Innocent until proven guilty ring a bell.

KELLY KOHLER

tim i belive you would never do anything like this. cant wait to see you in the upcoming episodes of DOG

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9