Hillary Now for Change ... Of Clothes

1/5/2008 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Iowa didn't warm up to Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, our moles say her frigid fashion choices were probably a culprit in her third place finish!
Hillary Clinton
Sources in Team Hilly tell TMZ there has been an ongoing, internal push to get the possible first female president to wear warmer, more feminine colors. We're told the Senator resisted, favoring more mannish blues and grays to convey seriousness, authority -- and by default, coldness. Didn't she learn to avoid navy blue dresses?!

We're told Hillary is now giving in to her camp's fashionistas and adopting warmer hues of red into her wardrobe. So long Janet Reno, hello Heidi Klum -- in her dreams.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cath

Yuck, the ice queen.

tofuheart

Brrrr...

FireEmAll

My God TMZ, do you HAVE to make us look at her face too? This is where we come to escape the political vote pimping and tune into the Hollywood freakshow...lolol....blah Hillary, just go away.

Lenn K.

That's why Bill was hitting that fat intern. You can't pry those big thick tree trunk legs open.

Infidelinside

Calling Stacey London...........!!!

Jo

I am SO HAPPY SHE LOST!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
and I HOPE she keeps losing:)

Change of her dress might help a little, but the whole of her campaign's message and agenda need to be overhauled and she needs to show her husband the door. Right now, most voters including me have no concrete idea where she stands on any issue: Is she in support of the Iraqi war or withdrawal of the troops? What about Women's reproductive right ? (should she not be the champion for it ?) Healthcare: where is her achievement on this issue that she started talking about since 14 yrs ago? And the list goes on. As of today, I never received any of her campaign mailing or saw her ad on TV anywhere!!!! What was she spending her $100 million campaign fund doing?

Jo

I AGREE WITH # 3 :) :)

Renee

Oh yeah !! Didn't win the votes because of fashion..sure - what plnet are they from.
The didn't warm up to her because they don't like her - Duh !!

jerry

I just saw Hillary speak yesterday in New Hampshire and she looked beautiful! She was wearing a trim cranberry-hued suit and it showed off her very nice figure. I was expecting an incarnation of that hag photo circulating a few weeks ago, but she looked fit and very, very pretty. Cut Hillary some slack!

Shelly T

Hillary has been wearing orange, yellow and other warm colored pantsuits since the beginning of her campaign. Your "source" doesn't know what he's talking about. She's even worn pink. I don't recall seeing her ever wear brown or dark blue or even black. Your source needs a new color TV. She came in third because she's a fake and a phony.

Mag

I am still voting for her! She is the only qualified one and the best choice. AMerica has to wake up and stop voting for the liars promising change. Change has to be approved by to many Senators which won't do it!

Blue collar

Hillary is a nice looking woman. We all have mom's and she a mom too. Go look at your mom and compare her to Hillary.

Hillary can be attractive as a woman but one must remember her age and the mom factor.

I personally don't want a presdient who looks like a beauty queen. I'd rather have one just like Hillary attractive and SMART.

GO HILLARY

lol

OK...IM NOT AMERICAN, BUT I AM A WOMAN AND I HOPE AMERICA DOES NOT NOT NOT NOT LET THIS FEMINIST BITCH WIN AND MAKE AMERICAS DECISIONS!!!!!

SERIOUSLY.......USE YOUR HEADS......I WOULD FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THE MEN IN AMERICA ASWELL.....HAHAHA..

SHE HAS IT OUT FOR YOU GUYS!!!

THE FIRST CLINTON MESSED UP...IMAGINE WHAT THIS ONE WILL DO!!!!

BAHH I CANT STAND HER VOICE OR HER UGLY BULL-DOG FACE!!!!

deek

What hogwash. She's gonna be our next President and I can't wait to vote for her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments