Lilo Hops On Wagon, Off Plane

1/5/2008 1:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan arrived at LAX last night, looking mighty jet-lagged. Kissing three hot guys in 24 hours will do that to you! Her mermaid hair extensions, however, looked flawless. Weave it and achieve it!

The former star was honored with the absurd "Contribution to Film" award at the Capri Hollywood International Film Festival, followed by an embarrassing New Year's Eve wagon fall. Here's to new beginnings!

hahhhahahahahaa

Dont like her, she is an idiot ,loser, alcoholic, druggie, sex fiend whore! who just so happens to be rich! GO AWAY LINDSAY

hahhhahahahahaa

oh yeah, and an ugly red headed, freckled face snaggle tooth with fat knee's......damn, i really went there! I must be feeling ugly myself today! LOL

roughdaddy

peoples mouth are discusting how could you kiss all these peeps!

MNgirl

I am so sick of this woman,,,she's a has been, or better yet, never was, "actress", and I use that term loosely. I wish she would just fall of the face of the earth, never to be seen again.

Winky Vitalic

Well, I see where you losers have chosen to congregate - at LiLo's post! What's the matter - too many commenters on all the Britney stuff? Ok:

ICK - I assume your screen name describes you perfectly? No honey, go away and get back on the SlimFast.
RoughDaddy - didn't you go to school? I find your use of "discusting" rather interesting. And honey, maybe you NEED to be sucking some face - you might be a happier person.
MNgirl - Admit it - you LOVE to hate people who are better looking, richer, thinner, and more sucessful than you are to boose your flagging self esteem. Get over yourself - sorry that nobody pays attention to you like they do to LiLo.

LiLo baby - you look GREAT! I'm so happy that one small slip didn't lead to a landslide! And get all the hot boys that you can - you're young and beautiful and deserve to have a lot of fun. Yes, I speak from experience!

Now to the 3 losers I mentioned earlier - go back to your Twinkies and Generic Soda and try not to be so obviously jealous next time! Oh wait - don't bother the rest of the world who enjoys reading about LiLo (and Britney, Paris, Nicole, etc.).

Shalom everyone!

Winky Vitalic

Whoops! Typo everyone - of course I meant "boost" instead of "boose" to MNgirl. So very sorry.

roughdaddy

well irene my dear i see you didnt attack what i said,,,i comment on almost everything here! now never have i seen an attractive irene in my life!!! so please dont assume that im some troll!!! funny youre asking if i didnt go to school, but youre correcting your errors left and right!! now go back and meditate by lilo's shrine!

Kelli

Hi Irene how's the personal trainer going? Good Grief!

roughdaddy

and if you knew how to read you wouldve notice i didnt mention this crusty sl$t name at all!!!

roughdaddy

now you just made me mad!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

IRENE IS A SIZE ZERO IF YOUR LOOKING AT HER ANKLE!

Jack

KELLI...............LMAO......I REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!

muriel

I am so sick of Lindsay Lohan. she has no talent and the media followers her as if she were an academy award winning actress. She is a joke. Please stop with Lindsay news. nobody cares.

Kelli

Can we make up RoughDaddy, I cant stand Irene, people who need to be condecending are usually are the most miserable.

hahhhahahahahaa

Irene, you are such a hypocrite, baggin' on "us" just cause we are baggin on Lindsay! I only noted the obvious, true facts! You can say whatever you want to make yourself feel better! Size 0..pfft my ass! if that were true, you wouldnt need to mention it...its totally irrelevant.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments