Gwen & Gavin Goose Each Other

1/7/2008 7:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Life for Gwen Stefani, hunkband Gavin Rossdale and their adorable tot Kingston is like a day in the park -- literally!

The Stefani-Rossdales spent a sunny weekend afternoon in London's Regent Park, feeding the geese, pushing lil' Kingston on a swing and -- most importantly -- looking fierce! Hella good!

It's nice to see some pop star marriages don't wind up with monitored visitation, drug tests and being hauled off on a gurney!

Gypsytrill

She is such a fame whore. Do she and her husband EVER do anything with their son privately, or do they alert the paps everytime they change his diaper?????

just wondering

......Gwen is so happy and normal with her family, wish u know who had the same situation....married the wrong guy!!!!!!!!...

k-dogg

it came close to being a normal pop marriage when gavin forgot to tell gwen he had a kid and she was a teenager. oops, leave him and come to me gwen i would never lie to you.......if there was a chance you would find out

Jessica

Gypsytrill, Instead of blaming her for living her life and not being prisoned in her home, blame those damn stalkers who are there for every step these people take. What parents don't take their kids to parks?

Carran

Gavin didn't even know he had a daughter until a few years ago; he didn't keep it a secret from Gwen!

Britney u suck!

yeah, Gwen prob just has a guard to keep Gavin away from other men. hahahaha

Britney u suck!

what about his homosexual past?

Britney u suck!

who the hells in charge it's taking the comments 4 ever to get to my inbox?

Britney u suck!

did he have this other child with the tranny Marilyn?

Britney u suck!

is'nt he gay?

Jimmy

#4, I dont think she is a FAME whore. I am sure the papa's follow them! They dont look like they are playing up to the camera by any respect. On a different note, it is refershing to see a healthy and somewhat happy celebrity family. Kind if a good sight for soar Britney eyes.

54321

What A Beautiful Family Picture.... I hope They Have More Babies...And STICK Together, For A LONG TIME...

whocares

If I had a wife who would support me in the lap of luxury like Gwen does Gavin......(remind me again, WHAT does he do for a living???)........I would be the perfect husband too.

sharon

i love them both; gwen is the shiznit......and y a'll please have a heart and just get down on both knees and pray for brit-brit; she's a good egg...

kim

Happy and normal couple-hilarious! When do you see a woman in full makeup and bright red lipstick in designer $5000 outfit at park? Not in my neighborhood. Normal by Hollywood standards perhaps. She needs to lose that lipstick. She is to old for it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments