Nicole's Having a Kid, Man

1/7/2008 8:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole KidmanWhile unwed pregnancies are all the rage in Hollywood, Nicole Kidman's reps have confirmed that the married waxen star is going to have a baby. Birth!

A playmate for Suri! Miss Kidman also has two others -- Scientolokids with Katie Holmes' first husband.

Nic's current husband is country singer and rehab grad, Keith Urban. Perhaps, this child will grow up to call Nicole "mom."

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

LOL

Big deal. Are we all so bored with our own lives that we have to clap on cue like trained seals every time some Hollyweird type announces they're pregnant or have adopted some colorful souvenir from some third world hellhole?

Rhonda

Its about time for her to get a baby in that oven!!
congrads MISS KIDMAN!!
I hope and pray this time it sticks!!!
You deserve to feel the butterflies flying around in your tum tum!!!
May he/she be as healthy as can be!!
GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY!!!!

LongJohn69

At least this kid won't have been spawned into a potential couch-jumper.

craphound

Well I guess it wasent her who could'nt get pregnant , cruse is a ass and more than likley cant get it up , anyone care to check the dna of his kid , if it really is his LOL . Remember she was pregnant once before and lost the child , very sad and cruse denied it was his , what a prick , go Nicole I am happy for you and Keith

chillout music girl

Great for Nicole...
Maybe the love for this child and her new husband will fill that empty space inside of her..
She looks great all the time and her fashion/ makeup is always flawless... I would love to see her once not care about her public image and let her hair down( be a little free)... Maybe having her own child will do this for her.... adoption is great.. but nothing is like having your own child...
Nicole Kidman is great also for being able to be her own person.. she escaped from under tom cruise's celebrity to become a movie star/ chanel spokesmodel... Katie will never do that... She is only famous for being married to tom cruise..

Her new husband is almost her height...compared to tom cruise which needed shoe inserts/platforms to stand beside her..

I can't wait to see her baby bump... I bet she will wear some fabulous pregnancy clothing... I bet the designers are rushing to design some luxury gowns for her appearances..

chillout music girl

Tom cruise isn't so great anyway.........Keith Urban is very handsome...
Thank god the kid won't be under tom cruise - king of wierdos control........

Nicole kidman is a true star.....

Marlene

I am so very very happy about the pregancy for Nicole Kidman and Keith . I have been waiting patiently for this news for a long time now.I am hoping they have the most wonderful pregnancy and continue to keep us all informed. Best of luck and a healthy happy pregnancy from Port Couitlam BC C anada

ammrunn

Congrats to them, I hope they can stay together. He seems very unstable and shifty to me.
I don't know how this happened if she infact had an ectopic pregn while married to Cruise.
It was probably in vitro. Seems to be the way to go in Hollywierd. Wait until you're 40 then spend $50,000 on in vitro and have multiples. If she has twins or trips then we'll know for sure. If she has a history of ectopics, she'll need to be very careful.

ammrunn

If its twins or trips we'll know she did in vitro. In can't imagine how else if she in fact had an previous ectopic and history of miscarriage.
I think she will be a good mother, he seems very unstable and shifty though.

DOTMAR

CONGRATULATIONS TO NICOLE AND KEITH.BEST WISHES AND LOTS OF HAPPINESS FOR THE 2 OF THEM.

justsharon

nicole may god bless you and keith during this special and most wonderful time in your lives,you all will be in my thoughts and prayers everyday,out of all of the people in the world i am really happy for you guys you truly both have had your share of heart aches so now it is time for true happieness,take your time and enjoy every moment of this it wil go by fast so like they say stop and smell the roses!every one,!!!!!!!!!! sharon,p.s. you are going to make great parents!!!

juanita

I am very happy to hear the good news for Nicole and Keith. I have been praying for her to have a baby since the marriage to Tom Cruise ended. I do hope the best for Tom and Katie , but I believe it is wrong for his kids with Nicole to call Katie Mom. Nicole is their mother......Congratulations.....Nicole. You deserve all Gods blessings. Take care of yourself and your wonderful husband and family.

thirstygal

Funny that you never see Tom or Nichole with THEIR kids. Whatever happened to them?

shells

At age 40 with a history of miscarrage chances are she got in-vitro using a donor's eggs.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11