Nicole's Having a Kid, Man

1/7/2008 8:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole KidmanWhile unwed pregnancies are all the rage in Hollywood, Nicole Kidman's reps have confirmed that the married waxen star is going to have a baby. Birth!

A playmate for Suri! Miss Kidman also has two others -- Scientolokids with Katie Holmes' first husband.

Nic's current husband is country singer and rehab grad, Keith Urban. Perhaps, this child will grow up to call Nicole "mom."

Adrienne

I wish them well, they will have a cute baby (I say BOY)

Mechelle

Bad, bad TMZ. That was a real low shot to Nicole. Enough to make me go away.

BELLA STARR

I feel sorry for that baby. She's such
a cold bitch.
Suzyq

BELLA STARR

I feel sorry for that baby. She's such
a cold bitch.
Suzyq

beth

Congrats, but don't forget about your two FIRST children, Nicole. I wonder how Isabella and Conner's biological parents feel about these two(Tom and Nicloe). They sure didn't get what was initially promised them, two normal, stable people. They don't even call Nicole mom, WTF is that all about?

Lori

I truly don't get why Nicole and Tom Cruise never had natural children. Very odd. Then they both do with other spouses. What a hoot. Well my best to Nicole. All the happiness to her. Perhaps she didn't want any with Tom with the scientology issue.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

IT'S FUNNY SHE DIDNT WANT TO HAVE A CHILD WITH TOM ,

NOR DID TOM WANT CHILDREN , ACTUALLY HE NEVER HAD

SEX WITH HIS EXS OR KATY ..........

HIS FIRST EX WIFE SAID , "TOM DIDN'T LIKE SEX " .........

NIKKI DIDN'T WANT TO TELL THE WORLD , TOM DIDN'T LIKE SEX EITHER.

SURI ISN'T HIS DAUGHTER , KATY , HAD A SPERM DONOR

WHICH WAS HER EX BOYFRIEND ........

THAT'S WHY HE NEVER HAD "REAL CHILDREN " OF HIS OWN .

Smart Philly Cookie

Awesome! The most wonderdful news on this website in a longgggggggggg time!

patty

I am so happy for Nicole and Keith. I pray that she carries this baby full term and it is healthy and happy..

I AM NOT AWARE THAT THE ADOPTED CHILDREN DID NOT CALL NICOLE "MOM."?? AS FAR AS KETIH URBAN BEING SEXIER THAT TOM CURISE?? WHAT A SHALLOW, IGNORANT. STUPID PERSON YOU MUST BE..SEXY DOES NOT MAKE A GOOD FATHER AND I'M HOPING THAT KEITH WILL BE HALF THE FATHER THAN TOM APPEARS TO BE..

steve

here's another new flash...BRITNEY SPEARS IS A WHACK JOB!!!!

equal opportunity offender

yay to alcoholic drug addicted babies!

Cammie

Congratulations to beautiful Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban!! Oh, they must be in heaven, and I hope she is very, very careful and does not work during her pregnancy!

When I saw the picture on Just Jared over the weekend, it looked pretty obvious to me (as she has a stick thin figure) that her abdomen was full with a beginning pregnancy. In the photo while his large arm was covering most of her abdomen, she (uniquely) locked her right arm over their left arms to hide the good news!

I sense their older children will be very happy for her and welcome another sibling as they welcomed Suri! They are into their teen years now so it is a perfect time for either Tom or Nicole to develop families with their current spouses which is only a plus for the older ones. Tom and Katie are probably extraordinarily happy for Nicole and Keith and, hopefully, they can all develop a decent family relationship as high school/college and weddings are something to look forward to with the older ones. It's wonderful to see everything is turning out for all four of them....all lovely entertainers.

Monica

I'm happy for Nicole & Keith, they are going to have a beautiful babywith their good looks :-)

Ummmhmmm

4. Is Botox harmful to a developing fetus?

Posted at 7:05PM on Jan 7th 2008 by Dr. Shrinker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~First of all :
Why yes since you ask Botox IS harmful to developing fetusus ,so I'm sure she's done with injections for a bit !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Secondly
Anyone else wondering if Tom is Suri's daddy again ?I know I sure am !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~third and last ...I'm done !!!

$

She is so much classier than Keith - good luck!