Nicole's Having a Kid, Man

1/7/2008 8:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole KidmanWhile unwed pregnancies are all the rage in Hollywood, Nicole Kidman's reps have confirmed that the married waxen star is going to have a baby. Birth!

A playmate for Suri! Miss Kidman also has two others -- Scientolokids with Katie Holmes' first husband.

Nic's current husband is country singer and rehab grad, Keith Urban. Perhaps, this child will grow up to call Nicole "mom."

Joy

TMZ shame on you.I think this is very hateful the way you have printed the story.Are you upset because she didn't lie for months like J-Lo so you could chase them around just trying to catch her with a growing stomach.This is something good to print and what Keith and Nicole have been thru I for one think it's wonderful news.

Nicole

Congratulations to the happy couple!!! TMZ is always posting the worst pictures they could find of Kidman... I bet it's difficult, ISN'T IT, TMZ?? She's usually stunning in pictures, I think. heh. =)

Anne

They don't call her "mom" because the Scientology brainwashers have gotten to them. She didn't join the "church" so she's therefore not mom. It has nothing to do with Nicole as a mother, but that cult that her height-challenged ex-husband belongs to. How about investigating that, TMZ? Just why don't they call her mom? I think that's worth a little digging into.

equal opportunity offender

She's never had a drug or alcohol problem simpleton.

I'm talking about the Father Captain Obvious!

Gia

Congrats to Nicole. After what she went thru with the controlling, humorless, whacked-out Cruise she deserves all the happiness she can get!

jabba

Good for her--she will be a terrific mom I think. And to think she got PG without scientology!!!!

Gia

This is great news for Nicole and Keith. Tom limits the time Nicole sees their 2 adopted kids because she isn't a Scientologist. Scientologists are paranoid culties. I feel sorry for Suri.

Joy

Also,I might add she is not nasty

L.S

Congrats but try and be a better mother this time!!!

tracy

I was wondering if Tom still claims those kids that he adopted with Nicole as his own. You only hear of baby Suri all the time. In the case with Angelina and Billy Bob , Brad now adopted her son. So Im wondering if Tom is still their dad

L.S

Shame on Nicole for allowing Tom to tell her when she can see HER kids that don't call her mom....that would be the day.

ic

AFTER THEY TOOK HER KIDS AWAY BECAUSE SHE DUMPED THE RELIGION, IT IS SO WONDERFUL TO KNOW SHE IS GOING TO HAVE A NORMAL BABY AND A NORMAL LIFE. NOW IF THOSE NASTY SCIENTOLOGIST MANIACS LEAVE HER ALONE SHE COULD HAVE A NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT BLACKMAIL.....

The Sovereignty of TMZ Whores

It's happy news. She is so pretty, classy and talented. Best wishes to her. Thank the earth invaders she didn't stay with Tom.

tickles

I just wanted to add something...although I know this article is about Nicole I saw a few posts bashing Jennifer Lopez for also trying to keep her pregnancy under wraps. Jennifer has wanted a child for years and has also has conception problems
which is probably why she didn't announce it to the world until she was further along in her pregnancy. I just don't get people...Jennifer, Nicole, Hallie are all beautiful successful women who are finally able to have what they have most desired in this world...a baby. They will not be welfare mothers...none of them appear to be drug abusers and all 3 have wonderful loving relationships with their mothers. I would bet any amount of money that at NO TIME in the future will we see articles detailing their court appearances (or non court appearances!) in the battle to regain custody of their children. Like them or loathe them..I don't think anyone can deny that all 3 appear to be responsible, mature ADULTS who will be able to take care of their children. Congrats Nicole! Congrats Jennifer and Hallie! I wish you all the best and hope that your babies will all be as beautiful and successful as you are.

ihatefollywood

i am so happy for them both! i think this is great. NOW maybe those who think that cruise nobody walks on water will begin to see what the rest of us have known for a long time................he is not able to have children! (oh yeah, and he's gay!) to my dying day i will never believe that suri is his. she definitely looks like her mama, but there is NOTHING of tom in her. i wonder how much katie's being paid for her charade? wouldn't you like to be a fly on a wall, any wall, of their house?!
cruise nobody is getting almost as weird as michael jackson. and his career isn't lookin' too good right now. i heard he takes advice from one of the head guys of the scientolocrap church............maybe not such a good idea.
anyway, much, much happiness to nicole and keith. one piece of advice; stay in tennessee or move to australia.......don't raise this child in hollywood.