Grandma Called,

She Wants Her Bikini Back

1/9/2008 1:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Cattrall hit the beach in Malibu yesterday with a cute little dog to shoot a scene for the new "Sex and the City" movie.

Look at that bitch go.

kim

Im happy to see most of your readers agree that for 50 she looks great! Bad choice of suit yes. Geez bag on Hayden that young girl that is fatter than Kim and like 18! Now that there is no excuse for.

LOL

What an adorable little dog! :)

yadda yadda

I'm 33 and am praying I still ook that good in 17 years. Yeah, bathing suit is ugly but she looks awesome!

66? Did You Say 66? Closer to 86 Actually

Gross disgusting old hag has never seen the inside of a gym.
That's INDECENT EXPOSURE.

Dawn Day

Just a poor choice of bathsuit.

brown&brown

KIM WAS THE STAR OF SEX AND THE CITY AND SHE 50. YOU GO GIRL

cutiepie

Hey TMZ, thats not nice to call the dog a bitch! Shame on you! lol.

noitall

JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT PROFESSIONALLY APPLIED MAKE-UP AND THE RIGHT UNDER GARMENTS WILL DO!!!!!

NoNoNoah

If you can dish it out you should be able to take it.... C'mon TMZ staff let's see all of you on the beach. Over half of you are 1/2 her age and look worse ( friggin heftier anyway) WITH your clothes on......and I haven't even commented on balding flabby Levin yet .

me

Isn't it a little premature to make statements about how she looks based on one photo? Renee Zellwegger gained about 40 pounds for that darned movie that I can remember the name of....it had a sequel too. Maybe Kim's just a little bit overweight and out of shape for the movie or maybe she's just like 95% of the rest of us....she diets, works out, then gets tired of it and balloons up a bit, then gets back on the diet and exercise. It has nothing to do with age......it has to do with the person and how they feel about themselves or if they're preparing for a movie role. You'll probably see Kim in six months and she'll be a hottie!!!!!

Candy Canke

Oh my! She looks HOT! I'm not sure what your site is implying, but if I look like that in a swimsuit when I'm 51 I'll wear it to the supermarket! Go Kim GO!

me

She must be dressed for her role in a movie. Kim's too classy and too smart to wear high heels at the beach....which reminds me, LMAO......I'll never forget those hilarious pictures of Katie Holmes this past summer walking on a pier and the beach with 6 inch heels on. Talk about FUNNY..........

spread the love

is anyone really going to watch a bunch of 50 year olds - who look every bit their age - in this new movie acting like they are 30-somethings??? NOT!! They should have re-cast the 4 main characters with younger versions. I predict a disappointing box office number.....

peace

JT

Probably the reason I am asexual.

pande

Your site is becoming like Perez Hilton, who I don't read anymore because he is so nasty and offensive. Guess I'll be leaving this site too. What happened to just reporting on news and publishing photos? Why always so nasty? Shame on you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments