Little DUI, Big Verdict!

1/10/2008 7:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A judge says Matt Roloff, star of "Little People, Big World," is not guilty of driving under the influence. What a big relief!

Roloff was in court this morning and waived his right to a jury trial, instead opting to have a judge decide his fate.

Oregon cops busted Roloff last June when they saw his van swerve on a local road.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Ummmhmmm

Posted at 2:05PM on Jan 11th 2008 by Jon
Thanks Jon --and really I meant no offense .I have many people in my family with disabilities ,that may be why I can see the humor in it .I have a nephew with Williams Syndrome ,my uncle had polio ,a brother in law who's deaf and 2 other uncles were just DD so it is through them that I know that if you cant laugh at yourself you dont have much to laugh about .They have taught me alot about life .I wish you and your wife much happiness ,and Im sure your both glad you found the other .May 2008 bring you more happiness than the happiness 2007 brought you !(I hope that made sense ?)

BearsFanFromIndy

poor guy i bet he can't pass a sobriety test sober let alone after a couple of drinks.. good luck matt !!!

Kelli

Oompa and Team were just having fun, not making fun. Glad you understand Jon.

Sickened

I searched for this story again, to come back and say thanks for removing the offensive remarks. Sure, it was awful, but at least you did change it. I am especially sensitive to these matters as I have a sister with CP. Meanwhile, perezhilton has a picture of dead babies up for two days with hundreds of posts begging him to take it down to no avail. TMZ, you can at least be humble enough to acknowledge the feelings of your readers, and correct a wrong. Thanks again, and you are now my sole source for my gossip fix. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9