SJP Wins by a Hair

1/10/2008 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Jessica Parker walked out of a NYC hair salon yesterday actually smiling. Seems all it takes is playing to her vanity.

So we got her before the do and after. How much of a diff did it really make? You decide.

Alexa

Metro Girl, You want to be the wife of a murderer??

kjk

i think she looks great..her hair always looks good, this coming from someone who knows how naturally curly hair is. and i think she handled herself very well, with as i like to call them...(the stalkarazzi)

Tina

Not that big of a difference, but it's much better darker. But who the hell cares? She's an amazing actress with a nice life. Leave her alone!

lets be honest

I wish the reader comments section would require you all to post your mug shot with your nasty remarks...sounds like someone has some self-esteem issues!!!

pinktacoeater

WOW what a difference, i couldnt even recognize her.... i'm being sarcastic BIG DEAL, she should grow her hair to cover her nasty face

Artman

Met her in Manhattan when she starred in "Once Upon a Mattress", before "Sex & The City." She was nasty then...and her mole on her chin is really big in person.

peanut

Lookin' good! I reallu think she has a shot of winning the Kentucky Derby this year.

Scott

She's so hot. Always has been.

Mark the Spark

You put lingerie on a moneky, you still have a monkey....

I really do not know of all the fuss this Dee Snyder of Twisted Sister wanna-be gets....

Sorry Matthew.....there are a hell of a lot better looking women in my office

Dr Bubba

Who cares? Despite her background of poverty (supposedly), she is now a rich bitch.

Jim

I don't believe that any new hair style or makeover could help this woman look good!!

Victoria

I think the blonde looks better! She is a beautiful women you people are mean and jealous! I wonder what you mean ones look like, probably some rat that came out of a sewer rofl!!!!! =)

CARLA

HOW IS THAT NEWS. SO SHE COLORES HER HAIR BIG DEAL!!

Laura

Why is she going to a hair salon? I thought she did her own color like she advertising on television. I'm sure they are thrilled with this newsflash!

800 pound gorilla fart

Come on ! I paid my 2.99 per minute . Now I wanna ' she that old stanky russian Ho sticks carrots up that horse with sunglasses ass ......