SJP Wins by a Hair

1/10/2008 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Jessica Parker walked out of a NYC hair salon yesterday actually smiling. Seems all it takes is playing to her vanity.

So we got her before the do and after. How much of a diff did it really make? You decide.

Madge's Vag

She has darker roots because she got a "color back" as we call it in the hair biz. Her mid shaft + ends are colored darker to get rid of the blonder pieces. (It really wasn't done well- they could have blended it better!)
Notice her light blonder hilights in the before pic?
I agree with others- I don't get why she is so famous.
Her and Jen Love Hewitt. Not pretty women but good actresses.
Its's good to see average looking people are idolized too- not just beautiful ones:)
Peace y'all!

crys

You people are really being cruel today. No, Sarah shouldn't lose her contract. It is known that a person shouldn't majorly change to a drastically difference color hair dye without going to a salon and having it done professionally. Hair dyed brunette after being dyed blonde or vice versa could end up a weird color when each is done by a box. I'm also sure that she looks 10X better than the people making mean comments about her. People are born with different lengthed and shaped faces, and being infantile about others' faces isn't going to change anything. I'm no fan of SJP, but you people are proving that you have issues. You're saying more about you than her.

mommysgirl2004

WELL, I have to say, some of ya'll are pretty mean...First of all, I think the whole "media thing " is lame-It surely did not seem like she was drawing a crowd.....SO overkill with the royalties..... and secondly she did'nt look to me like she looked very different after her salon treatment!!!
Looked to me -like she had her hair blown-out and straightened with a flat iron. Big WhoopDeDoo!!!
I am sorry, but I really did'nt see the big deal. In fact I'm not annoyed by the fact that I have wasted this ammount of time over such a ridiculous blog in the first place!
And SHE LOOKED BETTER BLONDE ANYWAY!

HAVE A GREAT DAY PEOPLE!!!! =)

desi

She walks out of a salon with a new hair color and she is a spokesperson for an out of the box hair color? I don't think the company she represents will be too happy. In the commercial she says she uses the product which is obviously a lie. Does she bring the at home color with her to the salon? I think not!

maryann

You people are some of the ugliest people on earth...post your picture if your so much better lookinh than sjp

Leslie Davis

I doubt that any of you nasty, mean people look half as good as her. I think that she is fantastic. Seriously people...look in the mirror

Mary P.

Maybe I am a little out of the loop, but who did Matthew Broderick supposedly murder? I would appreciate someone telling me this information.

Cindi

Who cares what those two do. They are the most dull looking people on the face of the earth. Why waste your time following them at all??!!+

Pat

Must be some outstanding looking people leaving messages about SJP

yo mamma hehe

there is & never has been a single thing SEXY about this girl. shes bowlegged, and they're skinny as a rail, shes flat as a board, that big ugly nose is nothing, & her hair ain't nuttin' either...no matter if its straight, curly (frizzy in her case), blond or brown. Shes just a ugly girl...

pinktacoeater

some of you "ladies" are saying that us who say she's ugly as can be are mean, wrong, and so forth. if you think she's pretty then you must be a real dog yourself.

Samantha

Dear "we are not amused",

Look over your shoulder honey but don't be scared, those men in white jackets with a stretcher are going to take you to a lovely home where birds sing and flowers bloom. No no, don't fear that new white coat they bring you. The sleeves are long for a reason honey, you need a hug. MMMM K?

Bill Bauchat

How is it that SJP has some how become a symbol for beauty? She is probably a nice person but she is no specimen. She has big bumps on her face... a long pointy face... a big nose... an awful voice.... maybe this explains the fuss over her hair.... the only thing safe to talk about.....

Beth

You people are vicious! SJP is beautiful and classy- Stop being cruel. Do you think you're being cute???!?!?

doggy dog

Come on this sarah girl is ugly no matter what her hair color. God awful UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!