SJP Wins by a Hair

1/10/2008 5:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Jessica Parker walked out of a NYC hair salon yesterday actually smiling. Seems all it takes is playing to her vanity.

So we got her before the do and after. How much of a diff did it really make? You decide.

doggy dog

Hey isn't she on some hair color commercial on TV? I htought she colored her own hair whys she in a salon then? Phoiney Baloney shes UGLY anyway ugly nose ugly euyes YUCk UGLY!

TRAVIS IN BIG EASY

COMPARED TO SO MANY OTHER LOVELY AND STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL STARS (AND MY WIFE),
SJP IS A REAL BOW-WOW.
SHE SHOULD BE BARKING WHEN COMING OUT IN PUBLIC, AND ON A LEASH.

Carol

I like her as a blonde, too. Her natural hair color is dark. Brown seems to be what a lot of former "blondes" do as they get older. She is a fine, accomplished actress who looks good and has only herself to pleasel Too bad others are jealous.

Pissed at americans

What the hell is wrong with people in america, Sarah Jessica Parker looks great, don't you people have better things to do then down people, your just jealous cause your not her! Go and worry about what you look like cause i'm sure your talked about by americans too!!!

Im sure Janet can help

I think I like her with her curly blonde highlighted hair. It makes her look younger. I think she is pretty with a great smile and pretty blue eyes and cute figure.
I

doggy dog

Funny how people say people are jealous of Sarah! Well think about it she was never ever popular until she did sex and the city and she was only popular then becasue of all the actors and actresses surrounding her. She was never the pretty girl so I guess Jelousy is for all those not so pretty girls mediocre looking gals who are =just stuck in the middle being the ok ones haha! Glad I dont have to be jealopus haha no problem with a doggy face look like the old has been Sarah! Old and a has been I say! Jelous of what haha she has nothing to be jealous of haha!

CatsMeow

Sarah looks beautiful! Love her hair color before and after. Sarah is stylish and fashionable and I love watching what she wears. I don't know why people are so cruel to her! She's terrific in my opinion! Have the rest of you looked in the mirror lately? I seriously doubt you look that great yourself.

doggy dog

Hardy Har Har the only jealous people are ugly ones like her haha
Don't you wish tyour girlfriend were hot like me

doggy dog

She looks like uranus

Xiah

At least she's nice to the paparazzi!

doggy dog

My arse is better looking than her face

doggy dog

OOOHHHH playful sex with her would you spank her face or her butt?

Sugar Booger

TMZ, this is news????????

Whoever is in charge of your Web Site needs to take control because TMZ used to rock. Now you report on somebody changing their hair color and post cruel pictures of aging stars?

Your turning into the National Enquirer of the internet.

ladykat

Who cares about her hair color. Re you going to tell people when i have my hair colored think not,

BigTom

she still is a buttaface lol.