« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Getting Denied at the Super Bowl Just Got Easier

1/11/2008 3:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, Tara Reid won't be doing much partying on Super Bowl weekend -- if Hyde has anything to do with it!
Hyde at the Super Bowl
In addition to their Sundance outpost at Village at the Yard, TMZ has learned the exclusive SBE-owned West Hollywood hotspot is opening up a temporary three-night venue in Arizona during Super Bowl weekend (first weekend in Feb.). Entry to the VIP retreat will be on an invitation-only basis. Sorry, Chyna!

A private residence is being turned into the A-list haunt, with the help of Audi Forum Phoenix. Let the drunk girl games begin!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Merry Christmas

Don't worry about Tara. She has better things to do, like getting fed through a tube at the hospital.

jollyex

How many ponits are the drunk bitches worth if you can punt them over the posts? If a regular field goal is 3 then they must be at least 4, right? It's hard to aim a drunk chick!

JEN

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS GAME, BUT I'M HAPPY BECAUSE REBELDE "RBD" IS GOING TO SING IN THE HALF TIME....
YESSSSS
LOVE YA PONCHO

Creeder

For those of us who will be in Glendale for the game, Thank You! (We live in fear that Britney will be in town. And driving. And bringing that new friend of hers.)

CoolGirl2008

it took a dorky football game for them to sell out?

ha ha ha

I give them 3 more years before they evaporate

RG

How do you get invited? I want to go...!!!

oh my goodness

oooooo - I can't wait to see who gets nailed for DUI here. Joe doesn't mess around, and doesn't let peeps play the celeb card!

Paris

These exclusive clubs are so overrated. Overpriced drinks, pretentious jerks, great place to spend the superbowl. Nothing beats the local dive with real people of character rather than silver spooned tots all looking at their cell phones and themselves in the mirrors. I hope Hyde will just hide.