Idiot Omarosa Reveals "Celeb Apprentice" Winner?

1/11/2008 3:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Celebrity Apprentice" contestant and all around annoying execrablebrity Omarosa may have bitten the hand that feeds her big time. Did she just drop the name of the winner of "Celebrity Apprentice??" Shut yo' mouth!

The reality TV villainess was outside the Silver Spoon gifting suite with co-contestant Nely Galan when she dropped the revealing bomb.

She could be lying, but does anybody even care?

John

Shouldn't Omarosa be working on a farm somewhere?

Tangie

I watch these so called "reality" shows and they are anything but. If they were real, Omarosa would have had her a** kicked on the very first show.

Ooooo Noooo!

Y A W N . . .

Dennis, OKC

I am with you Adrienne. She just needs to go away. But like hemerroids, she'll just keep coming back.

Ooh Ooh Me

The final show where the Don picks the winner is always broadcast live so the best Omagrossa knows is who makes it to the Final Two. I hate this nasty thing. I need a shower just for typing this post.

Cindylou

TRUMP SHOULD PUT OUT A CONTRACT ON HER. I WATCHED THE FIRST PROGRAM LAST WEEK BUT SHE SPOILS IT FOR ME AND I WILL NOT TUNE IN AGAIN. CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE IS PUTTING HER ON THE NEW SHOW. UGH!!

Katie

To the commenter who said Nely Galan was fired? She has NOT been fired. The Playmate and Nadia Comaneci were fired, not this chick. I hope Omarosa did spill the beans because she is a slut bitch.

Laina

OMAGROSSA!!!! Funny #25

over it!

I HATE THIS b*TCH! Her only talent her ability to get her ugly face out there. She makes a big thing out of her & her mother getting their boobs done. Who can take this slag seriously? She needs to go away permanently!

Speedmonkey.net

i hate to admit it, but she does look better than a few years ago... but yeah, nobody cares about her. she's not dumb enough to reveal the winner.

I watched a lil bit yesterday, only bcs of funny guy Gene Simons, ... otherwise show is just plain BLAH, especially with IVANKA lol I'd rather put Angelina JOLIE Mr. Trump - instead of her :))))

By the way #3 hahaha.... u r too funny.

geeewhiz

Omarosa is so homely and there are many beautiful black educated women. Trump is a phony and his show will suck. It is all fake just like the rest. I won't waste my time and have to look at that pig Omarosa or whatever her made up name is supposed to be.

jlove

she's ugly and old, so don't worry everyone - won't be too much longer before she disappears

Jody

Omarosa is a rude, loud-mouthed, narcissistic nut-case!!!!! I can't stand her. I don't think The Donald likes her either, but the
network knows that alot of people will tune in to see what she will do next. That's showbiz!!

Tangie

Omarosa is famous and you are not. She is beautiful, intelligent and classy. What she does is an act. It gets her on TV, doesn't it? Jealousy and hate are weaknesses. So many of you have no problem showing your small minds. It's like you're proud of it. Racist fools. Omarosa would kick any of your pea-brained a**es.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments