Hillary Advisor Busted for DWI in New Hampshire

1/12/2008 8:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sidney BlumenthalPerhaps it was an early celebration? A senior advisor to Hillary Clinton was arrested and charged with aggravated drunken driving on the eve of the New Hampshire primary.

Nashua police say Sidney Blumenthal (seen here in the preppiest mugshot ever) was arrested early Monday morning after his car was pulled over for traveling 70 mph in a 30 mph zone. Officers smelled alcohol and issued Blumenthal a field sobriety test, which he failed. He was then arrested. Since Sidney's car traveled at such a high rate of speed, he was given an aggravated DWI. Now he's got some aggravation!

Blumenthal is a former White House advisor to President Bill Clinton, and is now working for Hillary as an unpaid advisor. He will be arraigned later this month. Note to Hillary: he might not be available for the South Carolina primary!

ChuckyDee

Why is TMZ reporting this? Has nothing to do with Entertainment!

Narcissa

Well, since we are discussing politics, did you know...

Barack Obama was originally named “Baraka.” It is not an African name. It's an Arabic word meaning “blessed” and comes directly from the Koran.

BTW, Obama lied about his father's religious denomination during the DNC Convention in 2004. He said his father was a non-practicing Christian. Can't wait for that lie to be exposed.

Also, where will his loyalties lie? Assuming Osama isn't a "stealth muslim", he still has a significant Muslim background, what with his having spent his formative years in the Madrassas and all. It makes me wonder, what kinds of psychological pressure will Obama be under personally that no other U.S. leader in history has had to endure? Will he cave and do less than he needs to ensure that America is safe?

Frankly, when we are at war with a group that want to subjugate us, enslave us, or kill us, I don’t want anyone in our government to be a member of that group. In this case, I don’t want mulism infiltration of our government like the communists did in the 1950’s.

I ask because it seems pretty odd that the purest, most uplifting politician in the history of American politics ALSO engaged in the deal "with a shady Syrian businessman now under indictment (the Syrian bought the house next door), who brokered the cut-rate deal on Obama's house).

What's even more interesting is that the Syrian is business partners with Elijah Mohammad's son. Is Obama involved with the Nation of Islam in some way?

Finally, Obama's mother was a Muslim-loving aetheist and a highly unstable wackjob who couldn't care for her son. His half-sister is a very, very lefty high school and university teacher in Hawaii."

"At best, Obama as President will give you extreme Muslim pandering and Carteresque hostility to Israel. Given the choice (for a Republican) I'd rather take the Jew-hater that I know in Clinton than the Muslim lefty I don't in Obama.

Sorry, Osama may be a great speaker and all, but I just don't feel comfortable with him having the suitcase code.

curious

Can't wait to see Hillary's Political position defending her drunk driver advisor. Do you think she will get all emotional, again, or will she cop a Mitt Romney and deffer the question to let "THE CHURCH" answer this one????? Certainly this is going to be huge in the media, eh!

SOOOverTheBratScene

His photo is the exact reason why I could remain single the rest of my life! EWWWWWWWWWWW! Other images come to me with his image: combs with hair in them, vegetarian meals, a house with no sound. He should be a birth control poster child. But I'll STILL vote for Clinton over the Romney's who have white racial separaists financing their campaigns, or sheriffs who believe ignoring the Geneva Convention codes are ethical. I'll take her too over the Huckabees, who are so goody goody you want to slap the chit out of them. And also over the Christian Moralists. Yup, even with this geek "advising" her. Better yet, I'll go an Obama/Richardson ticket.

SOOOverTheBratScene

He's nauseating to look at for sure. Reminds me of vegetarians, a room with no sound, and a complete lack of iron in one's diet. Even all the geek yuppy types that believe being financially sound makes them sexy. But I'll still vote for Hilary. At least she doesn't have white separatists financing her campaign.

Narcissa

Well, since we are discussing politics, did you know... Barack Obama was originally named "Baraka"? It is not an African name. It's an Arabic word meaning "blessed one" comes directlyfrom the Koran.

BTW, Obama lied about his father's religious denomination during the DNC Convention in 2004. He said his father was a non-practicingChristian. Can't wait for that lie to be exposed.

Also, where will his loyalties lie? Assuming Osama isn't a "stealth muslim", he still has a significant Muslim background, what with his having spent his formative years in the Madrassas and all. It makesme wonder, what kinds of psychological pressure will Obama be underpersonally that no other U.S. leader in history has had to endure? Will he cave and do less than he needs to ensure that America is safe?

Frankly, when we are at war with a group that want to subjugate us, enslave us, or kill us, I don't want anyone in our government to be a member of that group. In this case, I don't want mulism infiltration of our government like the communists did in the1950s.

I would also be very interested in learning more about the "sweetheart Chicago real estate deal where Osama bought a house at abig discount and also bought a neighboring lot for a very smallamount. I ask because it seems pretty odd that this purest, most uplifting politician in the history of American politics ALSO engaged in a deal "with a shady Syrian businessman, now under indictment (the Syrian bought the house next door), who brokered the cut-rate deal on Obama's house.

What's even more interesting is that the Syrian is business partnerswith Elijah Mohammad's son. Is Obama involved with the Nation of Islam in some way?

Finally, Obama's mother was a Muslim-loving aetheist and a highlyunstable wackjob who couldn't care for her son. His half-sister is a very, very lefty high school and university teacher in Hawaii."

"At best, Obama as President will give you extreme Muslim panderingand Carteresque hostility to Israel. Given the choice (for aRepublican) I'd rather take the Jew-hater that I know in Clinton thanthe Muslim lefty I don't in Obama.

Sorry, but given these facts, while Osama may be a great speaker and all, I just don't feel comfortable with this guy having the suitcase code.

GaGirl

Just thank the police for doing their job.He is lucky that he got caught because things could of been worse.As far as the President to be --this doen't reflect on her. thank you...

Narcissa

Well, since we are discussing politics, did you know... Barack Obama was originally named "Baraka"? It is not an African name. It's an Arabic word meaning "blessed one" comes directly from the Koran.

I would also be very interested in learning more about the "sweetheart Chicago real estate deal where Osama bought a house at a big discount and also bought a neighboring lot for a very small amount. I ask because it seems pretty odd that this purest, most uplifting politician in the history of American politics ALSO engaged in a deal "with a shady Syrian businessman, now under indictment (the Syrian bought the house next door), who brokered the cut-rate deal on Obama's house.

"At best, Obama as President will give you extreme Muslim pandering and Carteresque hostility to Israel. Given the choice (for aRepublican) I'd rather take the Jew-hater that I know in Clinton than the Muslim lefty I don't in Obama.

Mike

Great. This is might help stop this woman from pretending the next US president by deploying the fact that her husband is a former one. We need a new figure to lead the country "No Bushs" and "No Clintons" please free America.

Narcissa

Well, since we are discussing politics, did you know... Barack Obamawas originally named "Baraka"? It is not an African name. It's an Arabic word meaning "blessed one" that comes directly from the Koran.

Frankly, when we are at war with a group that want to subjugate us,enslave us, or kill us, I don't want anyone in our government to be a member of that group. In this case, I don't want mulism infiltration of our government like the communists did in the1950s.

I would also be very interested in learning more about the "sweetheart Chicago real estate deal where Osama bought a house at abig discount and also bought a neighboring lot for a very small amount. It seems the purest, most uplifting politician in the history of American politics ALSO engaged in a deal "with a shady Syrian businessman, now under indictment (the Syrian bought the house next door), who brokered the cut-rate deal on Obama's house.

"At best, Obama as President will give you extreme Muslim pandering and Carteresque hostility to Israel. Given the choice (for a Republican, at least) I'd rather take the Jew-hater that I know in Clinton than the Muslim lefty I don't in Obama.

Star

It's probably not the first time he commited DUI.

Booboo

As an Obama supporter, I am thrilled! Please God, let this story hit the mainstream news and seriously damage Hillary! Granted, Clinton was better than the fool in the White House right now, but I have NO desire to relive the 1990s. Lord, please let Obama win so we can look forward to a bright future!

jamie p.

And who does this surprise?

jamie p.

I bet he and Bill has something going on.

AL GOREs VAGINA