"Top Model" Goes Off on the Spears Sisters

1/12/2008 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

From one train wreck to another -- Adrianne Curry couldn't stop talking smack about the Spears clan!

The braless wonder's best advice to Brit: Move to Montana and "fix her s**t." Move ovah, Dr. Phil!

Ashley

Well it's the TRUTH!

Shel

I LIVE IN MONTANA.... And trust me... we DONT want Britney here! Pleeeease stay in LA LA land. Thats where she belongs!

Missy

Why is this chick giving advice? Get a Mirror. What has she done, besides chasing Chris. Your 15 mins. is over honey.....

Britney u suck!

ummmm, this sl*t is in the latest issue of Playboy making out with another women. this lesbian has no room to talk.

Britney u suck!

i live in Montana too. lol. guess we all do.

Oh Please

Pot Head says what?????

disgusted

spears and curry=White Trash

Carly

A REAL MAN dates a woman.
A date is considered going and picking the girl up at her home, taking her out to eat, movies, bowling, walking in the park, sailing, or horse back riding for a few hours once or twice a week for up to six months so THEY CAN GET TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER ~BEFORE~ they take the relationship to another level.

It is sad that Adnan has not handled this whole situation any better at least for his own preservation. He could of been a great influence that brought healing to Britney's life and relationship with Kevin and their children.

VERY SAD!!!

psychobabble

Actually, Curry has done quite a bit aside from ATM and the reality t.v. bit. This chick was paid a cool 2 mill. for her Playboy spead alone, according to the net references, as well as loads of work with her modeling and guest appearances. She isn't exactly "washed up" being that her own career is truly has taken an amazing turn for the best. I also think that she has a fairly funny personality, however, people with the best personalities know to poke fun at themselves instead of kicking someone when they are down (or at Rock Bottom). What credit I must give her, personally, is that she is usually quite entertaining. I just wish that when she took on this whole Brit-Bash-Fest she would've considered that Karma does exist. Sooner or later this will come back to haunt her, and I don't think Brit will bother wasting her time by trashing her to the Paps or in a blog. Have a heart! There are tons of people who have made it above and beyond their own downfalls and tragic childhoods, and you don't see them in attack mode toward people that would appreciate genuine (unsolicited) advice. Curry, you have so much more to offer to the public than this bitter attitude. When your own world starts to come crashing down around you, I hope that the Spear's Clan will be the first to treat you like a human being in need of a helping hand.

misschris

That trailer park trash got some nerve!! Just a few years ago she was way out in left field so she should just STFU. Her reply should have been no comment!!!!!!!!! Brit and her lil' sis will be just fine once they get the "right" people around them. I think her sis will make it because she has hometown folks supporting her.

Montana Girl

She needs to stay AWAY from Montana, we have enough celebrity and rich eff ups moving here and ruining the place.

shirliana

I WOULD NOT TAKE ADVICE FROM THIS BITCH.... SHE HAS BEEN ON ALL KIND OF DRUGS.,.. SHE IS A WHORE... THEREFORE BRITNEY AND LITTLE SIS ///PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO HER... SHE WENT THRU ALOT AND IF U HEAR HER ADVICE... YOU WILL GO DOWN HHILL...

TAKE CARE OF UR HUSBAND BITCH....

lil

WTF ADE!!!
STFU
We here in Montana will start WWIII if any Spears or offspring move here!!!

lil

I can do it too, I'm a supercomputer, don't mess wit Montany

GrandmaToo

She is still talking through her teeth, woman drives me crazy everytime she opens her mouth, I honestly believe she grips her jaw shut. Don't know whether she's just to lazy to open her mouth or her Mother told her to bite her tongue for so many years she learned how to talk doing that. She comes on tv and I swear I have to turn the channel. No good points from this ole person...