Blair to Brit: I'm Down with That

1/13/2008 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Has Tony Blair gone Hollywood? TMZ spotted the former British Prime Minister leaving the Four Seasons this morning -- wonder if he was looking for Britney?!

Blair is actually in town for a speaking engagement, and unlike the popwreck, was welcomed at the Four Seasons -- but he did have a rather large amount of Secret Service with him. Someone came prepared after hearing of Brit's driving!

Ooooo Noooo!

I love Tony Blair! He stood shoulder-to-shoulder with us after 9-11. The day after the attack they played the US National Anthem during the Changing Of The Guard -- man that really ment something. I wish HE was running for President!

My Opinion

OooooooNooooo you should say you're first or someone else will come along and try to say they're first at posting on this site even though they'll know they're really not the first to post. Just kidding!

My Opinion

I feel the same way as poster #1 Ooooooo Nooooo. I have alot of respect for former Prime Minister Tony Blair. I will not forget how he backed our country during 9-11. When we need support the most he was there for us and never faltered.

j

Definitely probably Diplomatic Security Service.

My Opinion

I meant to say "needed' instead of "need" on my above post. I'm correcting because posters seem to get really upset if you don't spell perfectly.

j

Not Secret Service.

rachel

Piece of crap!!!!!can't stand him and his boyfriend er buddy bush!!!! they should have impeached his ass!!!!

Red

Inow hate Perez Hilton! He has that jerk P-Diddy on his site and you can't get rid of him. He looks like a dog with his mouth hanging open all the time. Oh yeah, what's with the sunglasses all the time? He's not classy. He's trash! Don't buy anything from him!!!!Yuk!

that.is.all

Stop bashing President Bush. He is the best President this country has ever known.

jimmyjazz

PERHAPS MR. BLAIR WAS HERE TO WELCOME BRITNEY TO HIS CULTURE NOW THAT SHE'S A BRITISH LADY!! TEE HEE! HE'S BEING A JOLLIE GOOD PIP AND WELCOMING OUR BRITISH LASS TO HIS CULTURE. SO CHEERIO TO MR. BLAIR. YOU'RE JOLLIE GOOD. PERHAPS SHE CAN BECOME A DUCHESS?

anon

just a shame america has never been that loyal to us.

bored to tears

Yes TMZ, the entire world revolves around Britney. It doesn't matter what the story is.....it always comes back to Britney. Sigh.

LenoIsALaira

TMZ you're pathetic. You seem to think everyone is as obsessed with Britney Spears as you are. I've seen your TV show a few times and you're constantly asking celebs who have no connection to her, "Did you hear about Britney? Did you hear about Britney?" Instead of asking them about themselves. You sound like some pathetic ex-boyfriend that got dumped and still can't stop talking about the chick who dumped him. Britney isn't the only one who needs to seek some professional help. Just because Tony Blair is staying at the same hotel, you try and make a story that isn't about Britney somehow about her. Get a life. Better yet, find someone else to leech on.

I'm not even a fan of Spears. In her heyday I thought she was overrated and most of her songs pretty much sounded alike. I have no problem you doing stories on her that are actually about her, but when you have to try to manufacture stories about this woman with the flimsiest of excuses, you've gone way beyond pathetic and you start looking desperate and obsessed.

Jack

Dan

Like Blair gives a rats ass about Britney Spears.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments