J.Lo and Manager -- Who Fired Who?

1/14/2008 3:59 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer LopezIt's all over between Jennifer Lopez and her manager, music biz legend Irving Azoff. Our Azoff sources tell TMZ he just fired J.Lo for being "unprofessional" and for allowing hubby Marc Anthony to "constantly meddle."

The mama-to-be got a letter from Azoff last week, we're told, detailing "in blunt terms" why he was ditching her as a client after less than a year. There was also a "heated phone call" last week between Jenny's handlers and Azoff.

But Lopez's rep tells TMZ stories of a bitter split are completely untrue. The rep says "she let him go on Friday with no drama." As for the letter? Jen's camp has no knowledge of it.

Stay tuned ...

George William Gockel

Good that Jennifer Lopez fired her manager. I really really am madly deeply cotinuously passionately and romanticly in love with Jennifer Lopez. I really really love enjoy crave honor cherish respect and obey all of Jennifer Lopez from head to toe. I really really do care about Jennifer Lopez. I really really am concerned about Jennifer Lopez. I am a true fan of Jennifer Lopez. I also am a huge fan of Jennifer Lopez.

MJ

Tick,,.Tick...Tick...Tick...Tick...

Gee..Are my 15 minutes up already?

'Fraid so.

MonkeyMan

Are you ugly and small?

Jennifer digs that.

Sad

JLo hasn't done anything great career- wise anyway. Doesn't have alot of singing talent to begin with...
Do you think that she will actually publicize that she was dumped? Thank God that I don't watch her movies-makes me want to hurl!

ic

MAYBE THE SCIENTOLOGIST GOT INVOLVED AGAIN...THEY ALWAYS TAKE CONTROL...WHAT IS IT WITH THESE STARS AND THE ATTRACTION TO THESE CULTS...THEY ARE VERY STUPID...

what a bitch.

Please go away already. You and your husband. Marc you've become a media whore just like your wife. Forget the talent that you obviously have. Now you are just a tabloid darling and your wife is to blame. she's brought you down. why don't you tell that no talent wife of yours the truth? She can't sing. You of all people should know that. Now please go away and have your babies and stay away. we are sooooo sick of you both.

AL GOREs VAGINA

she is a TOTAL BITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me I know her .

George William Gockel

I don't mind that Jennifer Lopez will boss me around. I really really love and enjoy that Jennifer Lopez will boss me around.

Mel

Everyone keeps saying J.Lo. who cares?

Do you guys realize that it isn’t J.Lo. writing the article? Am I the only one that knows she isn’t on the TMZ staff?

You must not watch TMZ TV

Leave her alone

George William Gockel

I have to kiss Jennifer Lopez's feet. I have to kiss Jennifer Lopez' on luscious lips. And I have to kiss Jennifer Lopez's belly button. And I have to kiss Jennifer Lopez' nice and sexy bare big butt on purpose!!!!

razzy

Guess this Azoff guy recognizes a no talent when he sees one...wanted to keep his name in good reputation, so he fired her fat ass. I am so tired of this no talent, bitchy lady thinking that she is all that when in reality she is all nothing. Hope when she has her baby trolls, she will retire and leave the biz for good. That would surely be a miracle from God!!

RedFox