Threat Level Elevated to DIVA

1/14/2008 4:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After her bodyguard hassled a cameraman, super spoiled former model Kimora Lee Simmons and her two daughters bypassed regular security at LAX to get checked inside a private room. Do you know who my ex-husband is?!

While flying commercial may not be the fab life she married into, Kimora's not a terrorist -- just terrifying!

charles

this fake azz diva wannabe, I hate her. she thinks she's so hot, but she's not. she's just russell's ex. using her ex husband's legendary status, that make's me sick. russell should have married a better looking woman that was more humble than this plastic, high mantienance $lut.

nacho

#40 - I'm sure she stayed with him for 10 years because in California you need to be married to someone for 10 years in order to collect alimony...she's ugly - not stupid!

p1tey1

I love Kimora!!! I respect her for being a hustler and being an example to her girls of what a woman can achieve. Even though she and Russell's marriage didn't work, their business relationship seems to be blossoming and I respect them BOTH for that!!!

At least she's not laying around on her butt waiting for a child-support check. Kimora earns her keep!!!

I ain't mad at you Kimora!!!!!

Jessica SImpson

wow, she looks like Kim Jong Il. She needs to lay off the food.

Andre3000

I'd tap that ass

whateveryousay

Brat. Who can stomach watching her show? Not me.

Adolph

Fly charter

Jessica SImpson

Wow, she is one fat korean.

huh?

Kimora & Tila Tequila should hook up. They're both annoying as hell, butt ugly, egotistical, and completely devoid of any talent whatsoever. I know Tila would F anything that moves...not sure about the other skank. How either or thier self serving shows get ratings is beyond me. AH Soooooo...America...what a country.

HoneiiDiiva

Don't hate on Mrs.Kimora ..to bad you haterz can't be as fabulous of her. Oh well..your lives are boring..*yawn* She is this is way because people would talk over her. Sometimes being a diva can be good!

ButtLvnBear401

Oh please, who gives a rats a$$ about this self righteous, arrogant, gold digging skank!!!

Missy

Next time she walk in a airport, she should bring some Class. Name drpping is not above the LAW.

Spanish Speaker

She is just another person in Hollywood that makes you wonder the following:
1) Why is she rich 2) Why is she "famous"? 3) Why does anyone buy "her" clothing line or watch her show?

The whole "fabulous" slogan is entirely overrated...You can't buy class, and in her case, its bluntly obvious... Check "her" clothing line for yourself, it's horrible . Note: I used to buy items from this line, but when she took over, both the quality and design turned way too cheesy to handle! Can she make something WITHOUT the 24kt gold color???

tired of cry baby

she is whats wrong with everything in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is a first rate classless person, just remember karma's a bitch, i watch 5 minutes of her show and it upset my stomach to watch a person act that way towards another human !!!!

greeny

i'm about to show MY age: she looks like imelda marcos in this piccy!
lol