Brit Ditches Court for Empanadas

1/15/2008 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears couldn't be bothered attending her all-important custody hearing yesterday -- but mama had all the time in the world for more food from South of the border! Tengo hambre!

After showing up -- and then immediately bagging her court date yesterday, Brit hightailed it to the San Fernando Valley with dos hombres, Adnan and Sam, causing a mad pap crush at Gaucho Grill, an Argentinian restaurant chain.

Instead of quietly taking the elevator down to the private underground parking lot, Brit and the gang took a "look at us" escalator ride down into the waiting sea of paparazzi. After that madness -- and the requisite outfit change -- a British Brit then stopped off at a Hollywood Rite Aid, tightly grasping her man's hand as they traversed the photog-filled parking lot.

Me

Wacky Crazy Cuckoo Etc. Etc. Etc. need I say more?

Emo

#47 Shut up that whore loves the attention or she would not do the ignorant things she does. She is going out in wedding dress and not showing for court she is a skanky whore.

chica

I love you spurs!!!!

MTRANS

Married so she would not be committed...I must agree
All of this was a show for her family yesterday especially pic of white dress and wedding ring
Again I will say ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE

Steph

47. It is sad that you all can not understand that she needs help. As for the "whore calling" that is unacceptable. At least say the 'w' word be pc. She has not hit bottom yet and untill she does this will continue. I am sad for her. shame on all you saints , I wonder what would we see about your life and dirty lttle secrects were you to be watched and broadcasted worldly 24/7.

Posted at 9:26AM on Jan 15th 2008 by Lo mar

What is this W word you speak of. and if you watched me for 24 hours, you would see me taking care of my children!! Brit is an embarrassment to herself, to women, mothers, and to humanity as a whole.

ME

WE DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO HER!

Msmartin

Are we calling the kettle black?

mrballgag

I hope K-fed get permanent custody and does NOT sever parental rights. It about time a MAN takes advantage of the ex-spouses money. the world is full of broke men, supproting selfesh bitches who wont get remarried until the kids turn 18.
I say GO K-FED.

KEMPER1

It's just a matter of time before Brit destroys herself completely. She desperately needs help, she is in such deep denial that she will never, ever agree. It's a shame that the courts or her parents are helpless to do anything. If that goon that she's hanging out with had any feelings for her, he could help. He could cooperate with her family and mental health workers to persuade her to get help. She is going to be dead soon if she is not treated. That's sad, and shameful. Her children need her...when she is healthy mentally.

Mike

For someone so distraught over the attention and cameras, she sure puts herself in front of them frequently. With the kids out of the picture, at least for now...LEAVE TOWN! Better yet, leave the country and get your head together. She's got NO chance of putting herself back together like this. The resources are there...DISAPPEAR!!

marie

Is it Bi-Polar mixed with multiple personality disorder. The British accent is such a joke and just proves she is insane, I really dont know how people can feel bad for her any longer, she chooses to be in the middle of the circus. Yet another trip to Rite Aid and she always knows exactly where she is going, my guess the perscription counter. I know my Rite Aid delivers. She chose this life, continues to be right there in the open so she has to deal with the consequences. Nothing about this whole situation has been handled like an adult, and from this vantage point never has she taken into consideration those two little boys.

Michelle

What does Britney's new boytoy's wife think of all of this? And his parents? They must be proud.

me

People with mental problems have a hard time dealing with things, a person without mental problems would have problems dealing with this and then add all the people that were their. I am not saying she is right, but in the state she is in I can see why she did not stay at the courthouse.

chica

WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE BRITNEY IS A 10 CENT WHORE!!

SlayMaztrsGirl

WHAT A FREAKING JOKE! SHE COMPLAINS THERES TO MANY PEOPLE AT THE COURT HOUSE AND C9ULDNT WALK IN TO TO HEARING ALL THOUGH THERES NO CROWDS IN THERE ~~~ BUT, SHE CAN GO OUT AND BE SURROUNDED BY PAPS ANYWAYS? MAKE SENCE OF THAT!