LiLo to Paps: Step Away from the Vehicle!

1/15/2008 4:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A pissed Lindsay Lohan rightly scolded paparazzi yesterday for standing too close to her buddy's hot Aston Martin. Sorry, lady!

The photogs weren't the only ones brushing up against the killer wheels though -- Lohan would have flipped if she'd seen security in the Orso parking lot using it as a back support!

Merry Christmas

Yeah, step aside - she's late for her cocktail waitress gig - big FArtie is waiting for her at the club.

Jessica SImpson

First.

Squier

WOW.. Someone get this girl a drink.

billy

Twat

PTG

She needs to be smacked... hard. Repeatedly.

player hater; game hater

Hey, I know a way she could make some fast money. She could be the new spokesperson for that genital herpes drug I always see advertised on the tube. She could keep a steady income with that for awhile for sure.

Adrienne

I'm glad she cleaned up, and doon't blame her one bit for snapping at the paps, they swarm like roaches.

66? Did You Say 66? Closer to 86 Actually

Hey LiLo, run your tongue across the bottom of my hairy ballsack you dry drunk hosebag, just because you can't hold your liquor doesn't mean I'm not allowed to piss down the airvents of your car.
I'll use your car, or the car of whatever little emo fartsniffer is driving you around, as my personal skateramp if I feel like it, and you won't say a word lest I backhand your blotchy face into February.

billy

Bitch cares much more about her pimp's car than her own body.

Adrienne

***don't**

kim

Because you know damn well its rented & she cant give it back w/ scratches.-ha! She is a just a troll! Seriously I dont get it with this one. No talent, ugly, drug addict, terrible fashion sense, a whore - she needs to crawl under bridge where her sibling trolls live.

SOS

MS. HOE-HAN BREATH LOOKS LIKE IT SMELLS VERY STINK

linda k

Please do us a favour tmz, quit showing that skanky bitch.She should just crawl in a hole and die.She has no talent anyway.

suchie

eff what a nasty hooker! she looks like her fug dried up mother!

Kayla

She is not cleaned up -just in the closet aout what she is still doing-except for her slutiness -she makes sure everyone sees her with someone! Would someone please tel this no talent, lying, loser whore that she is not a clebrity and to go away again and not be seen ever! What does her born again Christian father think of her screwing everyone in town and out of town?! She is pathetic!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments