McCarthy Singled Out on Robertson

1/15/2008 9:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Most stars look like crap without makeup ... Jenny McCarthy, not so much. TMZ caught Jenny shopping on Robertson Blvd. this weekend, where she was shocked to be caught on film so early in the morning sans a little help from Cover Girl.

Also out in L.A.: Billy Baldwin and Chynna Phillips ('memba her?), Nicky Hilton furniture shopping, Tim Allen at City Walk, a hiding Leo DiCaprio and Marcia Cross -- who let us know she'd never pull a Britney.

In NYC: Jessica Lange and a silent Clive Owen.

All this and less in the post formerly known as Star Catcher.

wow

First. I love Jenny

April

Britney is a piece of turd! Kevin is a good father, my mind has changed. I was sticking up for brit but not anymore. We are all in charge of our lives, she has no spine. She chose furniture over her children. FURNITURE OVER HER CHILDREN!!! I hope she sits on her new sofa and says, "Wow, my but is comfy on this here couch. Children, What children, I have no children, but I have a nice big comfy couch!". Why can't she sit on a pschyciatrist's couch? SHE CHOSE WHAT WAS IMPORTANT TO HER! I HATE BRITNEY!!!!

roughdaddy

hey leo let the paps eat!

Lenn K.

Is she still with Jim Carrey?

Mikey

Watching People Out Shopping. : ) ) How stupid is that.

WHAT A JOKE!

MomV4

I think she should go back to BANGS!!!

Amy

Jenny is a great "hollywood" mom. Amazing that she was able to reduce her son's autism. Truly an inspiration to many people dealing with the same problem. It changed my entire opinion of her.

Ooooo Noooo!

She sure has come a l o n g way from Mother McCauly Catholic girls school in Chicago.

W T F ?

I like Jenny and loved her movie "Dirty Love" (I think that way the title) even though the critics didn't. Screw them! That movie was FUNNY! I guess only girls could really appreciate it.

Kelli

Jenny is smart and funny. Don't worry Jenny, you looked great without make-up.

Dave

I love Jenny McCarthy - always beautiful and "Dirty Love" was hilarious.

Nine2five

I too love Jenny. She has incredible style (she had that haircut BEFORE Posh!), and put her son's needs before her career. Jim Carrey is the lucky one!

Mary

Funny how you mention 'Cover Girl' makeup -- when she's in the MAC Pro store. Been in there many a time. Can't have been THAT early in the morning!

John

Even without make up she is gorgeous. Wow!

Jess

Woah did you hear her cackle of a laugh?!