"Rock of Love 2" Girls in Squeal-Off

1/15/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ camera spotted some of the new streetwalkers contestants for the dating show "Rock of Love" last night, but seeing them and understanding their incoherent shrieks -- two different things.

Getting on a reality show these days is almost as easy as getting a makeout session with Lindsay Lohan!

At least they look ... uh, clean?

JJM

I AM COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO THE SHOW! I ALSO THOUGHT IT WAS STUPID IN THE BEGINNING AND WHY WOULD ANYONE SUBJECT THEMSELVES TO HAVING TO COMPETE FOR SOMEONE'S ATTENTION? BUT THE GIRLS ARE FUN TO WATCH AND IT IS A VERY ENTERTAINING SHOW. GOOD LUCK BRET!

Lenn K.

Can't they stop with the reality shows now, it's sooo have jumped the shark!!

What took so long

They don't look clean to me!!!!!!!!!!

pwned

Nasty trolls.

Moderate

I thought the first program was disgusting, a middle-aged rocker sleeping around with 20-something groupies for months, trying them all out for "love" (yeah...uh..huh)... but I watched it....This time around it just seems nasty. Not that it wasn't the first time around...but now it's just gross. The idea that these girls are looking for love is laughable. They want fame, money and sex and that's what the show is about.

He's too old to be doing this. Yuck!

Steph

I hate myself for watching the first series, and I hate myself even more for watching the second. It's the same exact show, just different skanks throwing themselves at a middle aged rock start. Come on Bret, get some more plastic surgery. What a joke.

oyeah1968

THOSE ARE SOME OF THE DIRTIEST SKANKS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! WHAT A GAGGLE OF UGLY WHORES!!!!!!!!!

Lady Zombie

Moronic show; a bunch of stupid whores acting like bitches and trying to out-slut each other.

who dat

Anyone who is thinking of F'n any of the women in that group, better be taking valtrex and wearing a condom.

Amy

Bret has probably done them all. That show his hilarious. He should have just picked that one chick that REALLY liked him in the first series and been done with it. The winner of last season didn't really like him it seemed and said he should have picked the other girl on the reunion show. lol.

But that would defeat the purpose of a second season. All these "looking for love" shows need to have multiple seasons.

Steph

I wouldn't sleep with Bret if I had a full body condom on, there isn't enough penicillin in the world. How old is he now, gotta be in his 40's right. He's become such a joke, too bad too, I used to love him in the 80's. Ugg, that means I'm old too, lol.

FireEmAll

sigh...I sure had hoped Bret would go out with style anc class. What a legend he could have been. Now? We'll remember him as a reality freak trolling for trashy ho's. And for the love of God...just when you think the women couldnt get any trashier than last season....eww eww ewww. Run Bret...run like the wind..lolol...!!

ME

BRET MICHAELS USED TO BE GREAT, NOW IS A WASHED UP HASBEN. WHO WOULD WANT HIM AFTER SLEEPING AROUND FOR THE PAST 40 YEARS. HE PROBABLY HAS EVERY DIEASE KNOWN TO MANKIND. GROW UP MICHAELS

Steph

I'd do Big John instead of Bret any day.

uallsuck

Nothing but tramps and bimbos, looking for their 15 minutes! Totally fake crap TV and shame on u for watching it!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments