Crazy Cruise Video Doesn't Stop Being Funny

1/16/2008 8:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has uncovered more of the Tom Cruise video that has America saying, "Man, Matt Lauer was really onto something."
Click to play!
In this clip, Cruise receives an introduction worthy of a heavyweight boxer, and then salutes a picture of L. Ron Hubbard on a stage full of people.

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

CGS

What a FRUITCUP!!!!! He is so unbelievably ignorant. Katie Holmes parents must be LIVID!

emkay

Ease up people! you're more oppressive than the Taliban. what the heck does FREEDOM mean to you anyhow?

monkeynoodle

Ooo, bashing Scientology, how clever and unique. No wait, what I meant to say was "boring, unfunny and pedestrian." Come on, What next, making us all laugh hysterically by repeating "doody!" over and over? TMZ, get some intelligent writers who went past the 4th grade.

Jessica

If you haven't seen the videos yet www.gawker.com scary stuff I tell you scary stuff. What happened to my Tommy? He now officially suffers from the Britney syndrome, where he thinks he's God and he can have whatever he wants and he's hope for all mankind. Hollywood really is Hollyweird. PLEASE PLEASE TOM don't you dare get your hands on my Willy Smith, he cannot be one of you weirdos. Life will just not make sense if he becomes you:(

MacArthur

Blake, you're an idiot

B

OH - Now I am beyond mortified and I was mortified before. Thank you TMZ - this is priceless...

arlene24

Excuse me you IDIOT'S Tom Cruise is a WONDERFUL PERSON!!!

April Fouels

fly i've traced the fake fly to ocala florida..............

E

DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY DOODY

xenu

Blake said: "read the Bible , you wanna talk bout some wacko stuff"

Oh yeah, maybe you can tell me why a "church" needs a secret service (OSA), digging up dirt about critics and members and blackmailing them with the dirt if they want out?

Jonn

Hmmmmm.... I see the scientologists have invaded this site.... IT'S AN F****G CULT people.... people die from it. It threatens, it stalks. it is no religion!

Shelly

It screams "Im crazazy!" LMAO

Kat

I used to think D.M.'s brother was a cutie pie when we were little. Never thought that this would turn into an empire.

Britney u suck!

you're not tracing anybody you lying b*thc.

$

STFU Fly & Spurs - fly away from your low IQ low income STD ridden lifestyle - yes you are lost minimum wage racist souls now!

Rejoice though at your radical neoliberal ignorance!

Thanks TMZ for fabulous Mr. Cruise!