Is Spade Going to Be a Daddy?

1/16/2008 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that a 22-year-old Playboy Playmate is claiming that David Spade is the father of her unborn child. Holy Jamie Lynn!

Jillian Grace, Miss March 2005, is alleging that she had a relationship with the comedian, resulting in her becoming pregnant. Grace was discovered by Playboy after posing for test shots on the Howard Stern show.

Spade tells TMZ, "I had a brief relationship with Jillian Grace. If it is true that I am the father of her child, then I will accept responsibility."

Grace could not be reached for comment.

who dat

From her page:
TURN-ONS:
A guy who BBQs, someone who knows how to hit all the right spots, a sense of humor. I seem to recall polly shore was bangin her for quite sometime. He was trying to keep it quiet while doing it.

seekdestroy_69

i thought it would have been richie samboras ex wife to have davids baby

schonhans

That was one hell of an ABC FAMILY show ...

HRHKAT

HMMMMM....i think lil miss jen aniston might not like this...since supposedly they are dating...wow jen you sure can pick a winner...but i guess since Spade is becoming a daddy he would let jen play with it cuz you know she "wants kids" too...yeah right, just like jamie lynn wanted to be a mom at 8 or 11 or however old that little trailer trash skanktard is......

Dr Bugs

Oh my God, How imbarrassing for this poor women, to say Spade is your baby's Father! Little davy has always been the joke for females since he was on SNL, the gals always joked that he was like their paperboy rather than a grown up! The court will be fun to watch, now that should be a reality show, I would watch! Beaty & the weasle! Johnny

Lori2U

OMG!

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS GUY KEEPS SCORING HOT CHICKS???

flyinport

I could never understand how this guy racks up all the babes in hollywood I would say money but there are plenty other moneybags better looking so he must either be a romeo in bed or know how to really treat a woman. I do like him though. I really think he will be a stand up father if the paternity tests rule he is the father---at least he admits to a short term relationship with her beyond a one night stand which most claim when they get caught with their pants down. I am glad he is not pulling an Eddie Murphy and putting this lady down like Eddie put Mel Scary Spice when she was pregnant with his child. He made her sound like a whore. David is a stand up guy..so give him a break til the paternity tests come out.

FRED LUINING, 2008 AMERICAN IDOL!

I wrote a song and I need you to help me promote it for when I get to Hollywood. I made the American Idol Philly audition last night and I'm so excited I can't sleep!!!! My song has a really sick beat! It goes like this...
"RAP BAP BUBBLE IN YO UNDERWAYAHH,
GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE GOES YOUR UNDERWAYAHH!!
Ain't dat da beazel bomb baby???!! Are ya feelin it?
CALL one-four-zero-three, seven-one-four, four-one-two-eight
Please vote for me TMZ Bloggers!
FRED LUINING, 2008 AMERICAN IDOL!

Tiger Tale

I thought that movie "Knocked Up" was supposed to be a warning; not a documentary!

She is hot though...wow wow wow...Spade sure got lucky.

tony romeo

I can see it now.....Tony Romo hanging out at the playboy mansion next december to rest for the playoffs.

Jack

He should step up. This girl is a friggin 12, very sweet . In my opinion Thats like hitting the lottery for Him!!!!

LT

At least he will do the right thing if it's his. Unlike the prick Eddie Murphy.
Eddie became unfunny, as David now is more appealing because of his response.
Yeah David for taking charge if it is yours! Screw Eddie Murphy! Oops, I mean don't!

Rustyvain

This little hobbit must be hung like a horse?

Seriously

Davie boy, your gonna break Heather's heart!

wasted days and wasted nights

Some guys have all the luck. Congrats to them both--Jillian is a sweetheart and David will just have to wipe that smirk off his face and embrace the responsibilities of adulthood, like runs to the supermarket for diapers. Well, pickles and ice cream, first, I suppose :)